Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > What If?

Old 04-23-2011, 02:43 AM   #41
Justin
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTACUS View Post
Yeah, but you see time and time again, how Batman always counter battles by finding his counter parts weakness!.....Batman does not need a suit to kick butt, take Tony out of his suit or even to shut it down, and its all over!......but i will say, that Tony Stark given the time, would also figure out a way to fight back!.....round and round we go, who wins, nobody knows!.....This is why they belong in there respective Universes!
Disagree here mate, without that suit of Bats he would have been dead a long time ago...and stayed dead for a lot longer!
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 02:59 AM   #42
Spartacus
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Disagree here mate, without that suit of Bats he would have been dead a long time ago...and stayed dead for a lot longer!
Disagree with you Mate! What is Batman's suit made of?...His suit is made from some sort of material, not metal!....with or without his suit, Batman can always be hurt!..Plus Batman has been trained in martial arts, Stark has not, take them both out of there suits and Wayne would win!.....
Spartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 03:19 AM   #43
Justin
Jedi Order

Quote:
Disagree with you Mate! What is Batman's suit made of?...His suit is made from some sort of material, not metal!....with or without his suit, Batman can always be hurt!..Plus Batman has been trained in martial arts, Stark has not, take them both out of there suits and Wayne would win!.....
Hold the phone, doesn't Bats suit protect him from gun fire and sharp weapons, thats what i was talking about when saying protecting him.
Old 04-23-2011, 03:21 AM   #44
Spartacus

Quote:
Hold the phone, doesn't Bats suit protect him from gun fire and sharp weapons, thats what i was talking about when saying protecting him.
Are you going off comics or Movie?
Old 04-23-2011, 03:24 AM   #45
Justin
Jedi Order

Quote:
Are you going off comics or Movie?
Well i know they made it a lot more prevalent in the movie but it is still the case in the comics no?
Old 04-23-2011, 03:32 AM   #46
Spartacus

Quote:
Well i know they made it a lot more prevalent in the movie but it is still the case in the comics no?
Yeah but that's for very basic weapons!...anything serious and Batman would be injured or dead!....it requires a level of skill to do what Batman does without a suit like IM, and if Batman had a matching suit like IM he would be the ultimate hero!
Old 04-23-2011, 03:39 AM   #47
Justin
Jedi Order

Quote:
Yeah but that's for very basic weapons!...anything serious and Batman would be injured or dead!....it requires a level of skill to do what Batman does without a suit like IM, and if Batman had a matching suit like IM he would be the ultimate hero!
Are bullets basic weapons?

Mate i'm not disputing Bats is a very very skilled hero, i'm just of the school of thought that he is overhyped, nothing against the Bats fans though
Old 04-23-2011, 04:14 AM   #48
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

If this was Bruce Wayne v Tony Stark in a no suits punch up then Wayne wins. But with suits I give it to Stark. He can do so much more with it.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 02:12 PM   #49
Leon
WHITE & NERDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
If this was Bruce Wayne v Tony Stark in a no suits punch up then Wayne wins. But with suits I give it to Stark. He can do so much more with it.
You beat me to it
this is not a Wayne vs Stark thread, people seem to forget this.
I think everyone will say that without the suit Wayne would beat Stark, but since the superhero Iron Man is a man with a suit, it's a different thing.
It's like saying Batman vs Wolverine, but only if Wolverine has no healing factor....
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 09:23 PM   #50
Atheris
The Maxx

Can Batman really beat anyone with strength outside of an average human?...I dont think so. Hes just a man...

Ironman is like a bulldozer, have you ever seen a human win against a bulldozer?

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote