Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 03-04-2008, 03:15 PM   #41
HelloKinky
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledge Hammer! View Post
I don't think the director's cut was all that much better than the theatrical cut, most of the problems from the theatrical release were still there, it was just a little more fleshed out and a little more violent.

That said, the director's cut is still the one that should have been released all along, but even so I still think it's a long way from being a great film. And Daredevil deserved a great film.

As for Affleck ever coming back, when it failed to be a big hit I think that pretty much sealed the deal and lost his interest. Besides, he was pretty much convinced to do the movie by his buddy Kevin Smith from what I understand, then again, hollywood hasn't exactly been knocking down Affleck's door of late, so who knows.

One thing's for sure though, if they do another it needs a better damn director. Hell, maybe Affleck himself could direct if they wanted him back, I hear Gone Baby Gone, which Affleck co-wrote and directed, was pretty damn good.
I agree with this. Besides the whole Coolio thing made it a bit cheesy. I own both and watch both. Two different movies with still some of the same lame footage. Overall though I thought it had some great comic moments and would love a sequel.
HelloKinky is offline   Reply With Quote