Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 05-08-2010, 10:41 AM   #41
twinzs
anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonus View Post
I see you on every so often.. we should try and set up a time to play, though your schedule's crazy-busy, I bet, Tony.
yeah its all over the place really. I'm usually on early nights until I get told to turn the damn thing off. I saw you started playing right when my lady decided she wanted to watch netflix.
twinzs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 11:33 AM   #42
Lizard King
Death is hereditary.

Started playing secret Armory about a week ago. Have lots of cash ready because you'll need it to get your life back. I died at least 10-15 times and I'm at level 54. It's great, but pretty hard. The enemies really ramp up. Plus, on the downside, when you start playing after exiting the game you always start off at T-Bone Junction. That means if you fought your way through all the enemies to get to a different map and start working on a quest you need to finish that quest. If you don't, you'll have to go through all those enemies and obstacles again to get back to where you left off. I've yet to find a place to teleport to. It's fun that's for sure, but frustrating sometimes too.
Lizard King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 01:29 PM   #43
Frankierock
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard King View Post
Started playing secret Armory about a week ago. Have lots of cash ready because you'll need it to get your life back. I died at least 10-15 times and I'm at level 54. It's great, but pretty hard. The enemies really ramp up. Plus, on the downside, when you start playing after exiting the game you always start off at T-Bone Junction. That means if you fought your way through all the enemies to get to a different map and start working on a quest you need to finish that quest. If you don't, you'll have to go through all those enemies and obstacles again to get back to where you left off. I've yet to find a place to teleport to. It's fun that's for sure, but frustrating sometimes too.
You are right it does get fustrating without the teleport...But i will tell you this...Do not even worry about money..once you can beat Crawmerax you will never need to worry about cash again in that game...
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 02:17 PM   #44
Lizard King
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
You are right it does get fustrating without the teleport...But i will tell you this...Do not even worry about money..once you can beat Crawmerax you will never need to worry about cash again in that game...
Haven't got that far yet. I just rescued Athena from the prison. I had to stay up until about 3 a.m. this morning to finish because I didn't want to have to start from the beginning if I quit. Damn, a few of those little midgets who jump out from the lockers are tough. I died a few times just fighting them.
Lizard King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 03:00 PM   #45
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Hahaha.. great game; it already has its talons in me.

I just got my third weapon slot.

Played with Twinzs a bit last night... Tony helped uh... get me a few new toys.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:06 AM   #46
Kujo
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

heh, aye money certainly isn't something to worry about in Knoxx... it was costing me around 8 million per death and I was still maxed out.

It does take a bit of playing, a few people I know bought it and didn't like it right off the mark, but now they love it!
Kujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 10:51 PM   #47
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

I'm startin' to come into "some" money in the game.. have about 30k. I realize that it's nothing compared to a mil, but...

I hit level 20 this evening, thanks mostly to Rick shooting me up an immediate 6 levels the other night with one boss kill.

I saw something about some "additional skill" or something like that that I can now employ, but I can't find anything about it on the 'net, in the instruction book or elsewhere.. anyone know what I'm referring to?

I'm the Hunter class, and I definitely have different strats for different fights, etc... fun game.. which is bad, because I'm playing it too much.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:21 PM   #48
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Never mind.. I think it was referring to class mods, which are available to me now.. and quite nice.
Old 05-19-2010, 06:54 PM   #49
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Anyone down for partying up sometime in the next week or so?

My schedule's open most afternoons/evenings, I just have to have a day or two notice so that the wife knows.

I can't go out much lately, since the damned workcrews are never not here.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:44 AM   #50
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Played with Twinsz again a few nights ago... we finished the game, but left "Armory" alone if anyone wants to tackle that with us, etc...

.. I still haven't seen it.

I'm torn.. don't know whether to continue levelling my Hunter or to roll another character.. or.. both.

RDR is what I'm playing now, but Borderlands keeps calling me back.