Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 05-08-2011, 10:38 AM   #5091
Gustavo Freire
Jubilee

Great items! What a beautiful display of Sideshow's finest! Congratulations!
Gustavo Freire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 11:19 PM   #5092
Maz
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Greetings all,

First of all, great forum! I visited a LCS that I haven't been to for over 10 years when I used to read comics and saw some great statues. Then found this forum and I went from buying one statue, to collecting a whole bunch. War Machine really gave me the urge to pull out the camera to snap some pics. What a great piece, especially looking at it from a side angle. Was surprised my photobucket account was still active after all these years, here's some pics

Maz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 11:38 PM   #5093
jasong888
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

jasong888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 11:38 PM   #5094
jasong888
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Just part of my new setup. Still need to move Ryu and Venom over. Not too bad, right?
jasong888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 11:40 PM   #5095
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Cool

Wow great pics and it's your first post!

Welcome to the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Greetings all,

First of all, great forum! I visited a LCS that I haven't been to for over 10 years when I used to read comics and saw some great statues. Then found this forum and I went from buying one statue, to collecting a whole bunch. War Machine really gave me the urge to pull out the camera to snap some pics. What a great piece, especially looking at it from a side angle. Was surprised my photobucket account was still active after all these years, here's some pics

VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:59 AM   #5096
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Greetings all,

TO THE FORUM, MAZ!!!

Well, I can see that you have two incredibly righteous pieces. What else ya got? I love your pics too. I've always been a fan of the vignette touch. Great work, brother! Glad to have you around. Congrats on the sweet pick-ups.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 01:01 AM   #5097
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasong888 View Post

Very nice collection, brother. I love it! !!!
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 02:57 AM   #5098
derekrodneysim
Giganta

Location: In a country where inequality, oppression, corruption & racism reigns supreme
Not too shabby, my friends!
derekrodneysim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 03:22 AM   #5099
Spartacus
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Congrats every one!
Spartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 04:27 AM   #5100
Maz
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, appreciate it

Quote:
Well, I can see that you have two incredibly righteous pieces. What else ya got? I love your pics too. I've always been a fan of the vignette touch. Great work, brother! Glad to have you around. Congrats on the sweet pick-ups.
For a period of 2 months, I was very much into statues and probably spend over 6k. Unfortunately I have too many hobbies therefore I find that I move on to other things and even evaluate as to what I will sell as some are impulse buys. To be quite honest, I only regret selling my Venom Comiquette. I see a lot of ppl really like their HULK Premium format, but I don't reqret sell it eventhough it was a great piece. My small collection now consist of some Koto and Bowens - Hulks, ghost rider, black cat and cover girls line from DC. My funds are going towards my DSLR and lens these days and hope to learn how to take good pics by reading books and learning from forums. However I do find myself coming back to this hobby and will visit my LCS tomorrow and see if I can find any gems
Maz is offline   Reply With Quote