Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 02:23 PM   #521
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Ok i've finally caved and started some BP matches and OMG i've just re-discovered the game! quality of matches in general seems to be much higher. Been playing for the last few hours and up to 862BP Gouken is officially the character for me he's every bit as badass as I imagined he would be right back when he was rumoured in SSFII turbo still got so much to learn though i'm way to offensive at the minute and need to learn some better tatics.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:31 PM   #522
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

ya there is a ton of great players out there that make you think before you move. But once you hit those higher BP bracket, there is a ton of cheap asses and babies who quit out. I cant brake the 2200 mark now but i enjoy the game so much i dont even care about the BPs anymore. Just love to play.

Oh and to really mess with people pick a cheesy title and no icon. Makes people think they own you off the bat. My tittle now is "lil' ole me" and no icon. Had a guy with gold ryu title and icon, quit out as soon as i picked akuma.
Old 03-20-2009, 04:45 PM   #523
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

yeah i've had one person so far quit on me, can't believe people take the points so seriously that they resort to cheating. Hopefully capcom will have some patches ready for these issues.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:58 PM   #524
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

i've noticed another annoying kind of fighter the 'jumping kens'! they just constantly jump everywhere, I dealt with one easily enough with gouken's multi angle fireballs kept the guy pinned in the corner I bet he was well pi$$ed off
That's me finished for today, after my first days BP fighting i've scrabbled up to 1136 not too bad. I look forward to fighting some of the high pointers
Old 03-20-2009, 07:47 PM   #525
CA35
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

I played a guy yesterday that had over 7000BP's. Looked like he set the match to 1 round and 30 seconds. I beat his Blanka with Gouken though.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:19 PM   #526
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Man just got done with like 50 matches with Tekno, man i am tired as all hell LOL. he sure knows how to use ryu and i have no clue how to use half the charcters i picked.

its a blast just going against one person for tons of rounds using all kinds of characters i never would play otherwise.

Thanks tekno that was a blast!!!!

I hope they release the toruny edition, then those on PS3 can do weekend tornys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA35 View Post
I played a guy yesterday that had over 7000BP's. Looked like he set the match to 1 round and 30 seconds. I beat his Blanka with Gouken though.
Ya be careful of that, its the new cheat to get BPs out the wazoo. I think some do it to get noticed for capcoms tornys around the globe even tho they wont win.
Old 03-21-2009, 04:05 AM   #527
Xvxv
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Just got lucky and up my BP to 2287.. Was stuck at around 1900s until I fought several guys, 2 using Dhalsim and Dan (which I owned hard haha!), My highest BP so far, and I'm taking a break from Ranked Match and just going to proudly look at my 2287 BP every time I turn on my 360. And the bad thing is, I've always use Vega 100%, and it makes me want to buy the Sideshow Vega statue. I'm about to burn another $400 bucks
Old 03-21-2009, 04:23 PM   #528
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

god just had the worst session ever, must have lost like 20 in a row and back down to 400 odd BP one of those days.......
Old 03-22-2009, 12:49 AM   #529
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
god just had the worst session ever, must have lost like 20 in a row and back down to 400 odd BP one of those days.......
Ya so did i, i had a few guys come over and we had a video game night. They wanted to see what i could do online. Everyone i fought tonight was in the 5k BPs. I got my ass handed to me, and lost like 600bps. But at least i learned a lot!
Old 03-24-2009, 05:59 PM   #530
CA35
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Anyone know if there are still plans for new fighsticks ? I think mine might've burned mine out a bit from trying those damn hard combos in the trial stages.
Closed Thread