Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 11-14-2015, 03:22 PM   #5521
onearmgod
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Hi Jerry.

I believe a lot of us are interested in the ken revisit. So i am guessing most will want to know if he will be from SFV or classic version? Would be great if you can let us know. Thanks jerry!
onearmgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 03:47 PM   #5522
Ranz
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Hi Jerry I realise you've been mega busy and behind emails so I appreciate any answer... Just wondering if I've been tricked buying transfers on EBay of 1:4 player 2 Raiden and 1:3 Sub Zero the guys were both really cool to deal with but it's been a couple of mnths and no email to know if it's legit thanks the transfers would be to David Ransley love your art thanks.
Ranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 12:07 PM   #5523
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Hey Jerry,

Since Alex and Balrog have been leaked as characters coming to SFV in 2016 I have a few questions I was hoping you'd tackle.

Q: If Balrog and Alex's appearances are enough of a departure from their current PF appearance do you feel you do SFV versions of those characters with their updated look?

Q: Would you feel that it's too soon? Being that Balrog is shipping now.

Q: Would there be a chance that you'd NOT feel it's too soon for Alex? (I'd LOVE a new Alex in more of a stoic/standing, possibly flexing pose!).

Thanks.
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 01:41 PM   #5524
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hi, Jerry.I just want to ask, do you plan on, or have you started making any MK statues from MK Deadly Alliance, MK Deception or MK Armageddon?Cheers!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 04:30 PM   #5525
GM4Life
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Hey Jerry, I was just curious as to what made you decide on doing a klassic kintaro rather than an mk9 version?
GM4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 12:39 AM   #5526
Guilty
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
Hey Jerry,

Since Alex and Balrog have been leaked as characters coming to SFV in 2016 I have a few questions I was hoping you'd tackle.

Q: If Balrog and Alex's appearances are enough of a departure from their current PF appearance do you feel you do SFV versions of those characters with their updated look?

Q: Would you feel that it's too soon? Being that Balrog is shipping now.

Q: Would there be a chance that you'd NOT feel it's too soon for Alex? (I'd LOVE a new Alex in more of a stoic/standing, possibly flexing pose!).

Thanks.
Wouldn't it be risky to comment on that? It's not officially confirmed by Capcom. They have also stated that they do not comment on leaks.

I don't mean to butt in. I would be shocked to see an answer to sensitive questions like that at the moment.
Guilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 02:39 AM   #5527
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM4Life View Post
Hey Jerry, I was just curious as to what made you decide on doing a klassic kintaro rather than an mk9 version?
Maybe 2 reasons=
A.The last MK9 statue Jerry said would get made was going to be Baraka,
B.MK2 Kintaro is WAY more popular.
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 11:53 PM   #5528
LABound
Justice League

Hey guys, I have a quick question. If I buy a statue from a retailer, not directly from PCS, and the statue has an issue will PCS help me out or do I take it up with the retailer? Sorry if this is a dumb question.
LABound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 12:00 AM   #5529
strife87
Spider-Ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by LABound View Post
Hey guys, I have a quick question. If I buy a statue from a retailer, not directly from PCS, and the statue has an issue will PCS help me out or do I take it up with the retailer? Sorry if this is a dumb question.
That's not a dumb question, I actually wondered the same thing when I had to purchase from a distributor, just didn't ask since I had no issues with my purchase.
strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 03:20 AM   #5530
Oni_Akuma_1982
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LABound View Post
Pretty sure you have to deal with the retailer.
Oni_Akuma_1982 is offline   Reply With Quote