Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 08-18-2023, 07:28 PM   #571
SDguy

FYI, posted by Tweeterhead today. So they will cap the ES even smaller that the max 150 if need be.

"Hey Everybody!!

Time is running out to snag the exclusive Mer-Man Tweeterhead Exclusive blue color variant!

Orders for this remarkable piece will be closing as we approach the end of the month. By the end of August, we'll be locking in the edition size and beginning production. Don't wait too long, and miss out on owning this iconic variant.

Make your reservation here!
https://tweeterhead.com/product/mer-man-variant/

Elevate your collection with the power of Eternia!

Collect with Passion, Collect with Tweeterhead "
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 09:00 PM   #572
Atlantisatdawn
Statue Forum MacDaddy

I'd love to have this blue version, but I just cant afford it, I want Trap Jaw more, and already have the green Mer man on order currently, I'm sure whoever does get this version, will have a super rare piece moving forward, if I hit the lottery before August 30, I'll definitely buy him
Atlantisatdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 09:08 PM   #573
qz33
Graviton

Both heads...
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2023, 05:08 PM   #574
Dandoc
Birdman

I’d have bought the blue if it also came with the other head, but I already have this head displayed with the green one - which is my preferred set up. Shame it’s not got the two heads, especially as that wasn’t the exclusive.
Dandoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2023, 11:44 PM   #575
Igo
Producer
Producer

Blue Mer-Man is a nod to the mini-comics, where he had the very specific head. So only the one head was included.

ALSO, the green (regular) was $525 with both heads, and has a bigger ES, the blue with one head is $475 and wayyyy more limited. So the variant is $50 cheaper and more limited.
Igo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 03:31 AM   #576
Dandoc
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post
Blue Mer-Man is a nod to the mini-comics, where he had the very specific head. So only the one head was included.

ALSO, the green (regular) was $525 with both heads, and has a bigger ES, the blue with one head is $475 and wayyyy more limited. So the variant is $50 cheaper and more limited.
Good point, I didn’t look at it like that. I don’t think you can really go wrong with either version - or both! I’m looking forward to receiving your Power Con Mer-Man bust ������
Dandoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2023, 02:24 PM   #577
qz33
Graviton

Quote:

Both heads would have covered the mini comics and Filmation and I'd have been happy to pay $50 for the head. There will be some double dipping buyers.

Onto a lifesize bust! In blue and green!!
Old 08-22-2023, 03:34 PM   #578
Igo
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Both heads would have covered the mini comics and Filmation and I'd have been happy to pay $50 for the head. There will be some double dipping buyers.

Onto a lifesize bust! In blue and green!!
But filmation isnt that color at all. It's a mini-comic variant, just like Teela is.

And yah, Id love to make a life-size bust of this guy, we'll see!
Igo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2023, 03:54 PM   #579
qz33
Graviton

Quote:
But filmation isnt that color at all. It's a mini-comic variant, just like Teela is.

And yah, Id love to make a life-size bust of this guy, we'll see!
It was to me.
Hey you guys Flush it and I'll Flaunt it. In Blue & Green!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MerManFilmation.png
Views:	271
Size:	450.7 KB
ID:	164344  
Old 08-31-2023, 11:17 AM   #580
SDguy

Tweeterhead
1h ?
Heads Up MOTU Fans!
We are closing out orders for our Mer-Man Variant. Today is the LAST DAY you can pre-order this classic blue variant. We are going to send them for production and close the edition size, so if you want one, pre order it now.
We wanted to share some of the development pics of the Legends Mer-Man so you can see where a little of the inspiration and thought process for this epic design comes from.
While the green edition is fantastic, we really love this vibrant blue when lined up in the collection. We think you will too!
Only available from Tweeterhead directly:
https://tweeterhead.com/product/mer-man-variant/
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote