Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 04-18-2022, 02:28 AM   #651
wildmadshotgun
Kindly Asked To Leave

update she ship tommorow woooo
wildmadshotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 12:23 AM   #652
romakrelian
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildmadshotgun View Post
update she ship tommorow woooo
Congrats! I'll have to settle with my Fire Toys Catwoman for now.
romakrelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 10:29 PM   #653
RPG_FAN128
Mephisto

This week my Prime 1 Catwoman went back into the box and storage. I am not really expecting my JND Catwoman to arrive until around August, but I'm displaying Weta Lara Croft where the P1 CW was displayed, and the JND CW goes someone else so it had to be done, haha.
RPG_FAN128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 12:36 AM   #654
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPG_FAN128 View Post
This week my Prime 1 Catwoman went back into the box and storage. I am not really expecting my JND Catwoman to arrive until around August, but I'm displaying Weta Lara Croft where the P1 CW was displayed, and the JND CW goes someone else so it had to be done, haha.
I couldn't understand the point you're making?

You packed up the P1 Catwoman, to display Weta Lara Croft - you expect JND Catwoman in August, but it's going to "someone else"......

Maybe there's a typo in there - at the moment it reads like a string of unconnected events.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 05:46 AM   #655
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
I couldn't understand the point you're making?

You packed up the P1 Catwoman, to display Weta Lara Croft - you expect JND Catwoman in August, but it's going to "someone else"......

Maybe there's a typo in there - at the moment it reads like a string of unconnected events.
'goes someone'
Probably a typo, supposed to be 'goes to someone'

By the sounds of things, the collector (RPG_FAN128) lacks space. Thus one piece goes into storage, one piece goes in place of the piece going into storage. The new piece coming in is going to someone else. Quite why they purchased a piece to go to someone else remains a mystery. Maybe they are a flipper and in it for the profit?

I assumed at first, RPG_FAN128 was putting the Prime 1 Catwoman into storage to make way for the JND Catwoman. Having read the entire post, that does not appear to be the case. Unconnected events without a doubt.

Maybe it was a drunk post?
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 07:00 AM   #656
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
'goes someone'
Probably a typo, supposed to be 'goes to someone'

By the sounds of things, the collector (RPG_FAN128) lacks space. Thus one piece goes into storage, one piece goes in place of the piece going into storage. The new piece coming in is going to someone else. Quite why they purchased a piece to go to someone else remains a mystery. Maybe they are a flipper and in it for the profit?

I assumed at first, RPG_FAN128 was putting the Prime 1 Catwoman into storage to make way for the JND Catwoman. Having read the entire post, that does not appear to be the case. Unconnected events without a doubt.

Maybe it was a drunk post?
Exactly - I thought I was going crazy - I mean, it's "nice" that they want to share what's happening in their life - I guess the point of the post is that they''re selling or have already sold their JND Catwoman.

If that's the case, I'd be interested in what lead to the sale - were they unhappy with the piece? Etc....
Old 04-20-2022, 07:43 AM   #657
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
Exactly - I thought I was going crazy - I mean, it's "nice" that they want to share what's happening in their life - I guess the point of the post is that they''re selling or have already sold their JND Catwoman.

If that's the case, I'd be interested in what lead to the sale - were they unhappy with the piece? Etc....
'so it had to be done'
This part had me stumped?
Swapping one statue out for another makes sense.
What did the swap-out have to do with a new piece arriving months down the line have to do with swapping two statue around?
Old 04-20-2022, 04:19 PM   #658
RPG_FAN128
Mephisto

Quote:
This week my Prime 1 Catwoman went back into the box and storage. I am not really expecting my JND Catwoman to arrive until around August, but I'm displaying Weta Lara Croft where the P1 CW was displayed, and the JND CW goes *somewhere* else so [putting the P1 CW into storage] had to be done, haha.
Ideally it would have been nice to display the JND CW exactly where my P1 CW was displayed. But alas I built display cases last summer to display the following: JND Joker, JND Catwoman, JND Harley Quinn, JND Mera. It is unlikely I will ever sell any of these (but hey I've learned to never say never). Furthermore the Weta Lara Croft is here now and must be displayed somewhere and most definitely won't work in the aforementioned custom built display cases.

And since I'm evidently so interesting and awesome that I get psycho-analyzed while I'm away I can also add more tidbits of my life:
1) I definitely lack space, since 2017 I have pretty much had to sell something old to get something new. I am actually really used to this routine, and as an added bonus my toys are all "free" since I simply use money from sale revenue to buy the new stuff.
2) As mentioned I am not planning on selling JND CW... but speaking of selling I sold an entire set of To Love Ru anime figures just to pay for the JND CW statue.
3) I actually don't drink, but also don't condemn others for drinking.
RPG_FAN128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 04:30 PM   #659
ukshaun
Hercules

@RPG_FAN128
Old 04-20-2022, 04:48 PM   #660
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPG_FAN128 View Post
And since I'm evidently so interesting and awesome that I get psycho-analyzed while I'm away.....
Well....I wouldn't go that far. You posted something which made no sense, and we were trying to figure it out.

If you'd prefer we didn't review and discuss your posts on a public forum......I don't know what to suggest......