Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedDog View Post
Alright, who here has this?

jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 03:58 PM   #7162
Lightnin440
Doh!

Question for you all as I could use some advice/insight haha -

Shane at SC mentioned he still has PO slots for the DXS, and although I’ll have to pay shipping, I’m really leaning towards it, however, a retailer appears to have the DX in stock.

I am keen on the idea of getting the DXS, but does that sound right to you all that SC would still be waiting on PO stock from P1 in mid December?

Ultimately I want the DXS but what I don’t want is somehow placing a deposit and it never arriving and then the DX inventory at that other retailer dries up.

I’m US-based in TX, to add that part of the details lol

Thoughts/advice?
Lightnin440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 04:18 PM   #7163
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightnin440 View Post

Shane at SC mentioned he still has PO slots for the DXS, and although I?ll have to pay shipping, I?m really leaning towards it, however, a retailer appears to have the DX in stock.

I am keen on the idea of getting the DXS, but does that sound right to you all that SC would still be waiting on PO stock from P1 in mid December?

Ultimately I want the DXS but what I don?t want is somehow placing a deposit and it never arriving and then the DX inventory at that other retailer dries up.

I?m US-based in TX, to add that part of the details lol

Thoughts/advice?
Shane is the real deal. If he says he's getting the DXS he's gonna get it for you.

at one point (when i was being very impatient) i was thinking of cancelling my DXS Bonus version for a DX version on eBay for a good price. I'm happy i got the DXS Bonus version because IMO it comes with the best set of hands. The closed-fist set where the thumbs aren't closed, this was how it was on screen. Aside from the right hand billy spine from time to time, i will only display the DXS bonus hands.

The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 05:16 PM   #7164
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:

Shane at SC mentioned he still has PO slots for the DXS, and although I?ll have to pay shipping, I?m really leaning towards it, however, a retailer appears to have the DX in stock.

Ultimately I want the DXS but what I don?t want is somehow placing a deposit and it never arriving and then the DX inventory at that other retailer dries up.

Thoughts/advice?
Yeah, Shane at Secret Compass is legit. I had just started collecting and didn't know how everything worked at the time and I remember him coming through for me when I got the Doomsday EX from Prime 1 from him.

The EX was long sold out and I reached out to Shane because I really wanted it and he was able to get one, and delivered within a week of my payment clearing. He's also gotten me other statues in my collection as well so I highly recommend him to any collector.
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 05:56 PM   #7165
Jungle Demon
Hydra

Quote:

Thoughts/advice?
Go for it. Shane (Secret Compass) is 100% legit.
Jungle Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 06:26 PM   #7166
Lightnin440
Doh!

I appreciate the responses guys, I went ahead and pulled the trigger!! I even found a closed mouth bust in stock @ a US retailer and added that too, so I am excited to get this all together!!

Thank you guys!!
Lightnin440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 06:27 PM   #7167
qz33
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exorcist View Post
I absolutely love this statue, but I am still hoping that they wil eventually create a true-scaled 1:3 version though
What do you mean? This one is too small or too big?

ABSOLUTE ZERO hope they do another Jungle Hunter in 1/3. MAYBE they do 1/2 or this one shrunk to 1/4.

They know too many people are tapped out from this one.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 06:34 PM   #7168
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
I appreciate the responses guys, I went ahead and pulled the trigger!! I even found a closed mouth bust in stock @ a US retailer and added that too, so I am excited to get this all together!!

Thank you guys!!
BIG TIME CONGRATS Lightnin440! Words and pics don't do this masterpiece justice. I love it more today than I did the first time I laid eyes on it and it's still the best statue in my collection. The details, paint, switch outs and overall presence will make you look at it everyday. Share some pics with the rest of us when you finally get yours in.
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 06:38 PM   #7169
qz33
Baron Zemo

Quote:

Thank you guys!!
Good job. Where did you find it?
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 06:42 PM   #7170
dao2
Cyclops

Probably too big, it's a little oversized.

And yeah doubt they will do another one.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote