Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 09-20-2021, 08:06 AM   #71
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- Kyle Rayner will be ready for Pre-Order on Wednesday, 22th September 2021, at 6p.m (SGT)! -

"XM Studios is excited to present the next 1:4 DC Comics Premium Collectibles series statue, Kyle Rayner! Paired with his talents as a skilled artist, Rayner’s creative constructs are amongst the strongest among the corps. Immortalized in detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with high quality finish.

One of the most powerful lanterns who took up the torch, Kyle Rayner half-kneels atop the robot construct that he has created, mid-yell, poised for battle, his concentration at maximum as he wills the construct to existence, launching two rocket towards the target. A moment in battle immortalised. The unique paint application on the high tech robot construct shows the transitionary formation of the construct, the nuances from green to metallic green, giving it a highly dynamic quality fitting for the torch-bearer."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 08:07 AM   #72
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- Kyle Rayner will be ready for Pre-Order on Wednesday, 22th September 2021, at 6p.m (SGT)! -

"XM Studios is excited to present the next 1:4 DC Comics Premium Collectibles series statue, Kyle Rayner! Paired with his talents as a skilled artist, Rayner’s creative constructs are amongst the strongest among the corps. Immortalized in detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with high quality finish.

One of the most powerful lanterns who took up the torch, Kyle Rayner half-kneels atop the robot construct that he has created, mid-yell, poised for battle, his concentration at maximum as he wills the construct to existence, launching two rocket towards the target. A moment in battle immortalised. The unique paint application on the high tech robot construct shows the transitionary formation of the construct, the nuances from green to metallic green, giving it a highly dynamic quality fitting for the torch-bearer."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 08:07 AM   #73
Alkyle
Doh!

Why they just can't make a translucent constructs? Twitterhead did it! XM and Sideshow have the same problem.
Alkyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 08:10 AM   #74
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Very neat.... I'll buy this in 1/6, will hold off on this one for now and hopefully the 1/6 piece lives up to it.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 08:14 AM   #75
Mister H
Ultimates

Just my opinion, but this is another example of XM trying too hard. Some really nice elements to this piece but way too much going on and pose doesn’t express a superhero. He looks like he’s dancing.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 08:18 AM   #76
jeremydmc
Suicide Squad

WOW, that is ridiculously big. Glad they are making it in 1:6.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 08:25 AM   #77
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Dancing? Lol.

I actually feel kinda bad for XM...

They do a museum type pose and it's boring.
They do a dynamic type pose and it's too much.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 08:35 AM   #78
Iko Iko
Fantomah

I think this is an amazing statue. And I like the fact there is some emotion to the headsculpt. Is it a little big? Yes. Is the construct perfect? It is close. With all that being said, IMO, THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER 1/4 KYLE RAINER (licensed that is). So if you have ANY love for the character and want this in 1/4, this should be on your order list. Personally, I am a Hal man all the way but I am even thinking about it due to the small possibility of trying to put together a Lanterns display sometime in the future.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 08:37 AM   #79
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Wow! Very impressive piece. Love the construct design.
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 08:40 AM   #80
Asgard
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I think the base is a bit too big and I would also like clear Resin better, but all in all I don't think the statue is that bad.
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote