Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 05-24-2021, 06:06 PM   #851
Atlantisatdawn
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
I’ll forever be sad the Staction Faker/Kobra Khan 2-pack got canceled, they both looked great.
Man you ain't lying, those 2 looked great, that was the coolest Faker and Khan I've ever saw
Atlantisatdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 08:55 PM   #852
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
there my friend is the perfect example of a not normal human society response.
It's best just to ignore overly emotional people. I think he's fallen victim to the many lies and grifts of people on TV and twitter. He doesn't even realize that statue collecting brings people of all backgrounds together.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 09:35 PM   #853
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
It's best just to ignore overly emotional people. I think he's fallen victim to the many lies and grifts of people on TV and twitter. He doesn't even realize that statue collecting brings people of all backgrounds together.
Well said. Completely agree.
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 12:42 AM   #854
BillyCurly
Dreams of Youth are the Regrets of Maturity
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
I’ll forever be sad the Staction Faker/Kobra Khan 2-pack got canceled, they both looked great.
YES, we got ripped on that one, it was soooo close to happening and then it didnt. I know some people that had customs made instead along time ago. I have every statction and neca statue they put out, even con exclusives. It was such a great line, trade the toys any day for the stactions. Here is some NECA stactions and statues in my basement before my son fell in love with MOTU and I moved everything up to his room into a MOTU shrine for him and Superman.LOL He sometimes wont sleep because he just loves to look at all the statues. My BAD! hahaha, but I converted him, so it will get passed down and he is dying for more MOTU cartoons , movies and games if they come. I did it for me at first, now I do everything for him as he has the crazy MOTU love that I do, and its so good to see a new generation fall in love with what my generation loved. STACTIONS RULED!!!!! Including the mini station busts and the busts and full size statues too. Four Horsemen rocked that line better than the toys, I was surprised to see at the time NECA produced those at such a great quality, but what they are doing NOW with statues is MINDBLOWING! And just in case anyone asks, Yes, that is the paint master for the lifesize skeletor bust. I got it from the creator and my friend at the time, but no longer do to some serious problems he had. He also made the hordak bust, and trapjaw bust for me and as well the heman bust he made all for PCS at the time. Thats why my skeletor bust has an open mouth that opens and closes with light up eyes and damaged cloth hood and superior paint app than the factory one. I ordered the TweeterHead Lifesize skeletor, dont know where I will put that, but you can never have enough skeletor! LMAO! Cheers guys.

BillyCurly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 12:43 AM   #855
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyCurly View Post
YES, we got ripped on that one, it was soooo close to happening and then it didnt. I know some people that had customs made instead along time ago. I have every statction and neca statue they put out, even con exclusives. It was such a great line, trade the toys any day for the stactions.
i had them preordered, them getting canceled really soured the Classics line for me since in my mind they were the reasons the stactions got canceled
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 01:57 AM   #856
BillyCurly
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
i had them preordered, them getting canceled really soured the Classics line for me since in my mind they were the reasons the stactions got canceled
Yes I believe at the time they were exclusive to Action Figure Express and then they were cancelled! If some company started making them again, I would HAVE to find room cause I couldnt pass that opportunity up. lol
Old 05-25-2021, 02:08 AM   #857
MrYac
Hercules

that is an amazing setup you have Billy
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 02:31 AM   #858
BillyCurly
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
that is an amazing setup you have Billy
Thanks mate, I liked it better in my MOTU themed basement, but my son just wanted them so bad, so I made the sacrifice. Hope he never grows out of it, I know i didnt.
Old 05-25-2021, 03:09 AM   #859
Black Cat
Thunderstrike

Billy that display looks amazing!!!
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 09:17 AM   #860
Black Cat
Thunderstrike

Did you all see that Mondo is making this She-ra?

I went looking because I just seen Hordak on BBTS.
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote