Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 05-10-2023, 01:45 PM   #81
dechirico7
The Flash

What a psychopath. Lol. You should share their real name, and ebay name so we can all block them. They keep repeating that they work with DC and Marvel, lol. I doubt it.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 01:56 PM   #82
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Wow, that is absolutely insane. Sounds like the kind of person you see on Twitter.

BTW, please do us all a favor and provide the eBay seller's screen name so we can block them.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 02:00 PM   #83
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post

You are definitely a scammer and just because you?ve been on eBay means nothing as I get scammed by people like you all the time, well, attempt at scamming me but myself as well as eBay catch scammers every time."

Well, not every time...am I right Jeremy? *wink wink

That's a joke btw...if weirdo seller happens to see this.

This person...I almost think they really believe what they're saying. Glad it went in your favor...wipe it down and ship it back.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 02:02 PM   #84
jeremydmc
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
Well, not every time...am I right Jeremy? *wink wink

That's a joke btw...if weirdo seller happens to see this.

This person...I almost think they really believe what they're saying. Glad it went in your favor...wipe it down and ship it back.

He contradicts himself all the time. He says this never happens and then in another message says it happens all the time.......

When I talked to eBay today they had zero information about him saying I was trying to defraud him in their system. If so I think they wouldn't have sided with me in a few hours.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 02:05 PM   #85
Philintheblank

Yeah, this is a wild one. They must really need that money. You leaving feeback or is that out now that a case has been opened and closed?
Old 05-10-2023, 02:12 PM   #86
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Wow, that is absolutely insane. Sounds like the kind of person you see on Twitter.

BTW, please do us all a favor and provide the eBay seller's screen name so we can block them.
i want to make sure to avoid this psycho
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 02:20 PM   #87
jeremydmc
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
Yeah, this is a wild one. They must really need that money. You leaving feeback or is that out now that a case has been opened and closed?
I'm not sure if I still can leave feedback or not. I'll check once I have my money back. I'm not trying to rock the boat at the moment. There is already enough crazy going on with this situation I do not want it to shift gears to a.....

Old 05-10-2023, 02:28 PM   #88
Philintheblank

Quote:
I'm not sure if I still can leave feedback or not. I'll check once I have my money back. I'm not trying to rock the boat at the moment. There is already enough crazy going on with this situation I do not want it to shift gears to a.....

lol I hear you...
Old 05-10-2023, 03:19 PM   #89
Augen
Green Arrow

Quote:
And here comes the crazy. 2 new messages so far.....now he is going to take the statue to the police to have it fingerprinted once I return it since he has never touched it without gloves......WOW....this person is really crazy.

Message 1 - 11:22AM

"No you are 💯 % wrong, we are professionals and you may not have known but we are master artisans and work directly with DC as well as Marvel. We design and build statues and we know what we are doing and never have we built defective or poorly made statues or anything else for that matter.

Again, you intentionally broke the parts off the statue which has already been proven. You were asked to send images of the actual box the item was packaged in yet you refused to do so which everyone knows why you refused.

Important:

The statue has an extremely fragile sword 🗡️ which was perfectly intact from your photos and undamaged. If ?anything were to break it would have been the sword and not the few parts that you intentionally pulled off which is why they aren?t broken and only pulled off and yes ?YOU? did it.

We use a very unique and special glue which we can easily tell that you pulled the parts off the statue, either because you were attempting to get a partial refund and keep the statue and then glue the parts that you pulled off back on or buyers remorse but you did not receive a broken statue as ?ALL? of our items are made to perfection.

And?..the statue that you purchased was made over a year ago hence the statue was intact and nothing was wrong with it until you broke it."

Message 2 - 11:26AM

"Also, I sent you a paid shipping label so I?ve already paid for shipping. You have until Friday to ship the statue, we will then take the statue to the police where we will show the evidence proving that you broke it which will be easy since I wear gloves when building as well as painting a statue so your finger prints will be the only ones on the statue and easy to pick out only yours on the exact spots where you broke the parts.

Then we will be suing you for fraud and you will be arrested first.

You are definitely a scammer and just because you?ve been on eBay means nothing as I get scammed by people like you all the time, well, attempt at scamming me but myself as well as eBay catch scammers every time."

"Everyone knows."

Yes, The massive consensus generated on this issue in the public case of a broken statue.

Gotcha there JeremyDMC.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 03:28 PM   #90
jeremydmc
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
"Everyone knows."

Yes, The massive consensus generated on this issue in the public case of a broken statue.

Gotcha there JeremyDMC.

I would have gladly sent him a picture of the outer box when I got home to take one. By the time I got back home I had already gotten 9 nasty messages calling me a fraud and a liar and threatening criminal charges for simply sending them pictures of a broken statue.