Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2013, 12:14 AM   #81
MrYac
Hercules

customers are stupid, many years in retail has taught me that. if somebody is genuinely offended by xoxox in a signature then they are in fact stupid, if that applies to any of you well I apologize that you're stupid, but it isn't my fault I assure you. get over yourself and the world will be a better place I promise
Old 10-17-2013, 12:19 AM   #82
Hercules75
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
customers are stupid, many years in retail has taught me that. if somebody is genuinely offended by xoxox in a signature then they are in fact stupid, if that applies to any of you well I apologize that you're stupid, but it isn't my fault I assure you. get over yourself and the world will be a better place I promise
Such a simplistic mind and "positive" attitude..I wonder if its the customers who are "stupid" or most likely its you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liad View Post
Of any of the things to get annoyed about with PCS as of late, this is not one of them. I noticed the 'xoxo' when I got a reply myself, but I just chuckled. it's not appropriate, but I don't really care. PCS is more down to earth, which I don't mind.
Its just not proper business etiquette...
I wonder how a female customer would react if some weirdo male customer service rep of a company sent her "xxx" kiss symbols at the end of business email reply to her question..especially if she's married/in a relationship...The male rep would lose his job the next day...definitely a double standard here
Old 10-17-2013, 12:30 AM   #83
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules75 View Post
Such a simplistic mind and "positive" attitude..I wonder if its the customers who are "stupid" or most likely its you
nope, it's them I promise
Old 10-17-2013, 03:37 AM   #84
Oni_Akuma_1982
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Guys ! I know we are on a discussion forum but that kind of discussion won't stop . Be cool, we are here to enjoy right ?

Back to business lol
Old 10-17-2013, 05:21 PM   #85
Dragoncurry
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules75 View Post

Its just not proper business etiquette...
I wonder how a female customer would react if some weirdo male customer service rep of a company sent her "xxx" kiss symbols at the end of business email reply to her question..especially if she's married/in a relationship...The male rep would lose his job the next day...definitely a double standard here
Who exactly are you to dictate whether their business ethics are appropriate or not? The email was to Jerry, not to you. Maybe they've been working together for over a decade, and isn't some random "wierdo rep". Mryac may be a bit blunt, but it's true as ----. You're a bit self righteous aren't you.
Old 10-17-2013, 06:14 PM   #86
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Guys, Oni_Akuma_1982 made a good point. Everyone's had their say, so let's move on from the whole 'xxoo' thing
Old 10-19-2013, 05:37 PM   #87
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

Uhm, a friend of mine is waiting for an answer from PCS customer service since 2 weeks ago, while I received a pair of answers in the last few days. How's that?
Old 10-21-2013, 05:03 AM   #88
kagero_no_mai
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
Give Audrey until Monday to get back to you. If you don hear anything then post again here
Jerry, it's monday but I still haven't received any answer from the CS It's been a month now.. Could you please help me with my Kitana issue? (see post #60)

http://www.statueforum.com/showpost....0&postcount=60
Old 10-21-2013, 04:29 PM   #89
Mace Handowan
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Anybody else having the problem of not being able to send an email to PCS? I tried it with practically all available email addresses and instantly received an email telling me that the original email could not be delivered to the recipient...
Old 10-21-2013, 05:27 PM   #90
Leckske
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Still havent received a reply. I will not pre order goro and he-man, unless i know the overseas shipping costs. I'm afraid the costs will be too high.
Closed Thread