Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 09-16-2019, 06:36 PM   #81
Mister H
Ultimates

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
If Harley is what to go buy this will be $899 too. WTH is going on in this industry? Has every company lost their damn mind?
Good question. I really like this one, but it’s a no-go if the price is stupid.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 08:27 PM   #82
Chelseaboy
Fantastic Four

Greed is the name of the game with XM now,and if mugs keep paying these prices the company will happily keep charging them.

I hope collectors have plenty of money ready to pay for Lobo,Harley,Darkseid and Green Lantern raiding their bank accounts over a pretty short space of time.

Just think,Catwoman on a bike in 1/4 was just SGD 300 more than they're now asking for Harley in 1/6.
Chelseaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 09:07 PM   #83
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
If Harley is what to go buy this will be $899 too. WTH is going on in this industry? Has every company lost their damn mind?
I don’t see this being as much as HQ, but I could be wrong. With Bud & Lou she’s basically 1.5/2 statues in one much like Lobo w/Dawg & Bike. GL’s construct doesn’t hit that mark IMO.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 03:23 AM   #84
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelseaboy View Post
Greed is the name of the game with XM now,and if mugs keep paying these prices the company will happily keep charging them.
Yeah 1/6 MUST be cheap! Don´t take the cost for concept, sculpt, print, painting, producing, artist or factory for a high detailed statue like this or Harley Quinn.

It´s just greed.
GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 05:22 AM   #85
Chelseaboy
Fantastic Four

Yeah GrumpyBear..just ignore the two other points I made..you're running out of excuses for your lovechild which has been noted by other posters on here.

Another point for you to chew on..why has Harley been put up for pre-order so soon after Lobo..with Darkseid and Green Lantern quickly to follow it seems..leaving no breathing space for collectors wallets ?

We don't all drive Ferrari 488 GTB's.

One would assume the likes of Shazam and Black Adam won't be so expensive so could have been produced earlier instead.

DC 1/6 statues are being rushed out for pre-order now..5 of the last 7 in fact..why would that be I wonder ?

More profit mark-up maybe ?

Looks like the first 5 1/6 DC statues were issued for pre-order at relatively lower prices to hook collectors into the line and now suddenly the prices have jumped .

Hmmmm

But hey GrumpyBear you keep your head in the sand...or maybe you just try and deflect.

Are you an XM distributor/ dealer by any chance ?
Old 09-17-2019, 06:56 AM   #86
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Yeah GrumpyBear..just ignore the two other points I made..you're running out of excuses for your lovechild which has been noted by other posters on here.

Another point for you to chew on..why has Harley been put up for pre-order so soon after Lobo..with Darkseid and Green Lantern quickly to follow it seems..leaving no breathing space for collectors wallets ?

One would assume the likes of Shazam and Black Adam won't be so expensive so could have been produced earlier instead.

DC 1/6 statues are being rushed out for pre-order now..5 of the last 7 in fact..why would that be I wonder ?

Looks like the first 5 1/6 DC statues were issued for pre-order at relatively lower prices to hook collectors into the line and now suddenly the prices have jumped .

Hmmmm

But hey GrumpyBear you keep your head in the sand...or maybe you just try and deflect.

Looks like you have more in mind than your 12 post. Maybe an admin should check your IP for an double account?

But i take my time for you. Your second point, how can i answer? I don´t know how big other collectors wallets are. To the third one take a look at XM Harley Quinns base! The cost for concept, sculpt, print, painting, producing, artist, factory is not cheap for this one. Yes the Catwoman bike was big in 1/4, but it has cost not nearly the effort of the Harley Quinn 1/6 base.

Again, an admin should really check your IP.
Old 09-17-2019, 06:58 AM   #87
Chelseaboy
Fantastic Four

admin are very welcome to check my IP...I've nothing to hide as I don't have a double account.

Bad news for you eh ? : ))

Still trying to deflect GrumpyBear whilst conveniently ignoring all the points I made in my previous post ?

You never answered my question about you being an XM dealer/distributor.

Trying to hide something ?

Maybe admin should check your IP too : ))
Old 09-17-2019, 07:12 AM   #88
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
admin are very welcome to check my IP...I've nothing to hide as I don't have a double account.

Bad news for you eh ? : ))

Still trying to deflect GrumpyBear ?

You never answered my question about you being an XM dealer/distributor.

Trying to hide something ?

Maybe admin should check your IP too : ))

Old 09-17-2019, 07:21 AM   #89
Chelseaboy
Fantastic Four

Looks like GrumpyBear has dismally failed his hiding something question and has an agenda/vested interest.: ))
Old 09-17-2019, 07:50 AM   #90
ENDO
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:

Hmmmm

Who anointed you the spokesman for the financial health of all collectors? XM needs your approval to release their products? If you can't afford them in the time frame they are being released then grow up and accept the fact they you won't be getting some of them. Ranting about it is beyond imature.
ENDO is offline   Reply With Quote