Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 09-09-2021, 01:47 PM   #9201
Pharmer
The Herculoids

Yeah…Spooktacular will most likely be the usual few days for RPs to post especially with the deluge of orders they will have to process as most of us with expiring RPs will be cleaning house. Wonder what everyone is eyeballing for preorder or purchase?
Pharmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 01:47 PM   #9202
Pharmer
The Herculoids

Yeah…Spooktacular will most likely be the usual few days for RPs to post especially with the deluge of orders they will have to process as most of us with expiring RPs will be cleaning house. Wonder what everyone is eyeballing for preorder or purchase?
Old 09-09-2021, 02:17 PM   #9203
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmer View Post
Nothing, and it's driving me crazy, especially after TH came out and said they likely won't have any more PO's this year until they figure out their shipping backlog.
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 03:17 PM   #9204
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I decided to take a look at my rewards account. I accrued all of my $200 since Jan 4th. Sideshow's new rewards plan might be very crafty and profitable for them. Because if I can accrue $200+ dollars AND have to use it within a year every year, it's an illogical but logical justification to buy something I probably wasn't going to buy before. IF that item is a $650 statue, they made $450 off me they never would have before.

Eventually I'm going to have to tell myself to stop collecting points because that would stop the cycle.

Quote:
Storm. I have over $200 in points and I'm waiting until the last minute to accumulate more and drop them all on her. Crossing my fingers that my Batman Returns Catwoman (which I had to get through SS) is one of the few to make it across the big blue ocean so those points can go to my purchase too....but I have little hope in that actually.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 03:19 PM   #9205
jeremydmc
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Absolutely no idea. I keep going to the website and nothing is jumping out at me. I have a little over $100 I will have to use by end of year.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 03:58 PM   #9206
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Still not sure....I keep going back and forth between a few PFs, but nothing screams buy me right now. ...I've been thinking about spending them on my first moducase. ...I also have The Dude on PO so there's that.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 04:01 PM   #9207
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Hmmm....didn't know they sold moducases. Time to take a look!
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 04:09 PM   #9208
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Hmmm....didn't know they sold moducases. Time to take a look!
Yeah, not a lot in the way of choices, but it's something.

Scratch the The Dude idea...don't think you can use reward points on a PO in process.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 07:00 PM   #9209
BurningRage
The Maxx

BBTS sells them so you can stack them up pay $4 shipping.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 03:55 AM   #9210
Pharmer
The Herculoids

Demona, you are in an enviable position as it’s clear where your RPs are going. So many of us aren’t sure at this point what to spend them on but I guess that’s just a first world problem. For SD, Jeremy, Phil and many others in the same boat, I hope you all get something soon that screams, “BUY ME!!!!!!”