Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 05-02-2020, 01:23 PM   #971
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mepaphoros View Post
This video is pretty lousy though, definitely not high enough quality to really judge off of. I guess this is the only downside to MTO, once they have them complete they're not trying to impress anyone with a high-res video.
I don't think they made the video to show off the piece. I believe that they made it strictly to help us with assembling the statue. They did something similar with their HULKbuster statue but with a lot more talking because that was a very elaborate piece with a ton of parts. Sideshow just released their Colossus unboxing video and it looked really grainy when I watched it. I'm going to cut everyone a little more slack nowadays. Everything is more difficult to do given the current situation in the world today. As long as I'm happy with this piece when I get it, I'll have no complaints.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 12:14 PM   #972
Colossal
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Have they confirmed the total weight anywhere yet? I have a plan to display this with Banner in the middle of a unit, the XM Hulk to the left at an angle and then a gray hulk or perhaps the Gladiator Hulk to the right to show that evolution of iconic Hulk versions, but wondering if I'll have to further reinforce the display.
Colossal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 01:13 PM   #973
Iko Iko
Fantomah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossal View Post
Have they confirmed the total weight anywhere yet? I have a plan to display this with Banner in the middle of a unit, the XM Hulk to the left at an angle and then a gray hulk or perhaps the Gladiator Hulk to the right to show that evolution of iconic Hulk versions, but wondering if I'll have to further reinforce the display.
I'd like to get dimensions on the production piece as well, including separate dimensions for just Hulk and just Banner. I believe they may have given dimensions for it as a whole early on BUT now that this is getting ready to ship, they should have what I'm looking for.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 01:17 PM   #974
Colossal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
I'd like to get dimensions on the production piece as well, including separate dimensions for just Hulk and just Banner. I believe they may have given dimensions for it as a whole early on BUT now that this is getting ready to ship, they should have what I'm looking for.
That's right Iko, I'm sure they've given total depth including Banner, but not without, which would definitely help to work out where they'll fit!
Old 05-04-2020, 03:31 PM   #975
Iko Iko
Fantomah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossal View Post
That's right Iko, I'm sure they've given total depth including Banner, but not without, which would definitely help to work out where they'll fit!
Exactly. It is one reason why I haven't ordered because I don't think I have the room.
Old 05-04-2020, 03:42 PM   #976
Colossal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
Exactly. It is one reason why I haven't ordered because I don't think I have the room.
I've got one place I'm really hoping to put them, and another failsafe which has more room and deeper, but I think it will be too high for the best display. But I couldn't not get him, they look fantastic and worst case scenario would be Banner would be displayed separately or in the box which would be a shame but better than missing out.
Old 05-05-2020, 12:18 AM   #977
austintheng
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Found this on FB - the dimension.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	95608325_3508430132506458_7895984773091295232_n.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	130196  
austintheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 09:33 AM   #978
Mepaphoros
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

I also am having problems on deciding where to put this guy, and I don't have a big collection at all. 27 inches wide and 24 deep is tough to find a spot for.
Mepaphoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 10:12 AM   #979
Iko Iko
Fantomah

Quote:
Originally Posted by austintheng View Post
Thanks but this still doesn't give me the estimates of Hulk and Banner separately. I have a feeling I won't know until folks get this in hand. Of course, by then, they will probably all be sold out
Old 05-05-2020, 10:42 PM   #980
The Darknight
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by austintheng View Post
thanks for this, I have been trying to figure out the height of this piece.
The Darknight is offline   Reply With Quote