Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 02-19-2021, 12:12 AM   #971
qz33
Baron Zemo

Those are some pretty faces.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 01:01 AM   #972
MegatronG1
The X-Men

I concur.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 02:52 AM   #973
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Definitely would never use decapre without the mask.... the scar tissue looks like poorly applied makeup effects :|
Nah man...theres some good shading there not showing up in the pics...pics were from a 2016 S7 cell taken late afternoon in my garage....definitely not pics taken by a 2021 DRLS camera....maybe some photo enthusiast guys with those 10 grand cameras can post some pics when they get their orders
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 03:12 AM   #974
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
Nah man...theres some good shading there not showing up in the pics...pics were from a 2016 S7 cell taken late afternoon in my garage....definitely not pics taken by a 2021 DRLS camera....maybe some photo enthusiast guys with those 10 grand cameras can post some pics when they get their orders
Even if the paint is great the sculpt is just :| I know scar tissue does build up a little bit but it's so uniformly thick. Looks like some chicken that was beaten with a mallet then applied to her face. The paint doesn't look great on it in that photo sure but I didn't like it on the proto at all either. Fortunately she comes with the mask.

dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 11:40 AM   #975
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
Portraits really well done with crisp paint apps....good shading and makeup....skin has freckles effect....looks really good up close...decapre eyes have good gloss but not the other 2....easy fix.

Looks like the gorillas at Team UPS won the superbowl with two of my boxes....one has a through and through hole but contents OK....all had black corner protectors but were useless against Team UPS....no foam layers between the artbox and mailer.

Classic remains my fav.
I so hope my Classic arrives without issue. For the moment Sideshow have not received a shipment.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 12:02 PM   #976
greenknight
Birdman

My Evo set was supposed to arrive today but UPS rescheduled it to 2/22 due to weather problems. My concern always grows the longer a statue remains in transit...
greenknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 06:36 PM   #977
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenknight View Post
My Evo set was supposed to arrive today but UPS rescheduled it to 2/22 due to weather problems. My concern always grows the longer a statue remains in transit...
Yep for sure....i proven that to myself long time ago...also seems like they leave your stuff anywhere they feel like it even if theres heavy rain or snow....or sometimes in plain view in front of your garage driveway for easy access to porch pirates
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 11:15 PM   #978
jac1066
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
That is not true :| I don't ship stuff too much for work but I have on occassion, they ask for the number of packages and do not just calculate it as one huge thing with a combined dimensional weight. If it would they would charge some of our shipments for being the size of a damn house :| They also ask for individual cost of each package for "insurance" (declared value) purposes.
My apologies for posting, I just thought I could be helpful because I work for UPS.
jac1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 12:13 AM   #979
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by jac1066 View Post
My apologies for posting, I just thought I could be helpful because I work for UPS.
You may work for UPS but it's not hard to go get a quote.

For a single package it was $171.69 (no UPS account, though it's fair higher then the fedex account I checked as well) and when using the same calculator but entering the number of packages as 3 (with using the same declared value for all 3) it was $515.07. To my complete lack of surprise that is exactly 3 times as much.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 03:40 AM   #980
ukshaun
Hercules

Looking at this some more.
Comparing it to Chun-Li Alpha 1/3

Has PCS gone too cartoony with Cammy, especially with the eye decals.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote