Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 11-26-2016, 03:53 PM   #101
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

By way of a heads up... Arahom is asking for some feedback with regards to how cerebus should look. I know a lot of people have been waiting for this statue... hit up FB and leave your thoughts.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 05:54 PM   #102
Marcel54
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
By way of a heads up... Arahom is asking for some feedback with regards to how cerebus should look. I know a lot of people have been waiting for this statue... hit up FB and leave your thoughts.
I already did.
Marcel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 08:04 PM   #103
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

I did too. I definitely want him to go with a realistic 3 headed dog rather than some kind of demon or freakish dragon tailed thing or metalic or nonsense like that. I suggested something more like this (only mean looking) and with 3 heads

TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 09:31 PM   #104
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
A sausage dog with 3 heads.
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 12:25 AM   #105
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Collector View Post
I like it. Really did the head sculpt and pitch fork. I do think they have gone over the top with skulls. I know it is associated with Hades but seems like they have just put them in spots for the sake of it.Maybe have the skulls on the base.Will still order. Think Zeus said it earlier. A chain leash on to Cerberus. I want that chain digging into Cerberus chest sort of like Hades is struggling to contain him. Paint will be important. Wouldn't mind some fire acrylic but have yet to see it pulled off well enough really from any company. Just received Poseidon and the water base is actually amazing. Really well done
Yeah otherwise Cerberus has the potential of looking like a guide dog. Especially the way Hades is standing..

I hope it doesn't end up looking like a blind man with a dog.
Old 11-27-2016, 12:27 AM   #106
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
What about the feedback on Hades..? Ignored everything?
Old 11-27-2016, 01:38 AM   #107
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
I did too. I definitely want him to go with a realistic 3 headed dog rather than some kind of demon or freakish dragon tailed thing or metalic or nonsense like that. I suggested something more like this (only mean looking) and with 3 heads

At this stage I just hope the EX is not sunglasses.
Old 11-27-2016, 01:53 AM   #108
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

I still think not following the concept art was a mistake. I was really looking forward to a statue of him on his throne with Cerberus next to him. I was also hoping for a possible topless Persephone (as a add on). I am getting really tired of the one leg up statue poses. I've already got the Yamato series and was hoping for something more on 1/4 scale.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 02:42 AM   #109
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
I still think not following the concept art was a mistake. I was really looking forward to a statue of him on his throne with Cerberus next to him. I was also hoping for a possible topless Persephone (as a add on). I am getting really tired of the one leg up statue poses. I've already got the Yamato series and was hoping for something more on 1/4 scale.
How much would that concept art have cost though?
A throne, Hades, Persephone, 3 headed dog, and a base giant enough to contain it all? $850 ?
(Poseidon was $650)
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 04:07 AM   #110
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post