Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 06-24-2021, 01:43 PM   #791
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by VILE GUILE View Post
Maybe if enough people tell Prime 1 they really want the spine & skull trophy, they'll add it as a bonus exclusive switch out?

The 1/4 scale JH didn't have the spear at first, but they listened to the customers, so it's possible just maybe??

The only thing that will suck is, if it did happen, it would mean you have to order it directly from Prime.
And if enough people ask for a closed mouth portrait, hopefully they'll include that as well......
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 01:45 PM   #792
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
The 1/4 scale JH didn't have the spear at first, but they listened to the customers, so it's possible just maybe??

Did anybody actually ask for that spear? They just added it randomly one day. Probably to further try and add to the huuuuuuge amount of wool being pulled over the licensors eyes saying that it wasn't 100% the Jungle hunter (it's the Jungle hunter with a spear obvs) People asked for the mask to be improved, it never happened. But they seem to be willing to alter and improve this one, which is nice to see so it can;t hurt to ask.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 01:52 PM   #793
Blade3327
Nightwing

Quote:
Maybe if enough people tell Prime 1 they really want the spine & skull trophy, they'll add it as a bonus exclusive switch out? I know I want it too.
I've already posted in the group and on P1's page thrice, need other people to chime in. Feel free to use the same pics.

Quote:
The only thing that will suck is, if it did happen, it would mean you would have to order it directly from Prime.
I think some retailers are able to get those store exclusives as well, the only thing that makes me worry is when P1 does a limited time offer on them...
Blade3327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 02:14 PM   #794
VILE GUILE
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Did anybody actually ask for that spear? They just added it randomly one day. Probably to further try and add to the huuuuuuge amount of wool being pulled over the licensors eyes saying that it wasn't 100% the Jungle hunter (it's the Jungle hunter with a spear obvs) People asked for the mask to be improved, it never happened. But they seem to be willing to alter and improve this one, which is nice to see so it can;t hurt to ask.
I mentioned it to Prime 1 personally. I said it's the cover art, but you guy's somehow forgot the spear? What gives? Whether that helped it become a reality or not, I'd like to think so.
VILE GUILE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 04:26 PM   #795
Dundee
Hydra

Man I hope you guys can find it at a local supplier as it would be much cheaper in price. Europe prices are eye watering. I ordered the Reg and it cost 3.3k AUD which is exactly the US price minus shipping, taxes and duties. Fingers crossed a competitive local supplier stocks it in your homeland, it would be awesome if you all can get it and be able to enjoy this nice pred statue.
Dundee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 04:33 PM   #796
leplant
Deadman

So I’m guessing Sideshow is a no go on this?
leplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 04:50 PM   #797
Jungle Demon
Hydra

Any good and reliable store in USA that sell it?
Jungle Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 05:15 PM   #798
VILE GUILE
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Demon View Post
Any good and reliable store in USA that sell it?
BBTS... I've been dealing with them for 9 years without any problems.
VILE GUILE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 05:48 PM   #799
Blade3327
Nightwing

BBTS has it up. $3335 for the DX (with or without store bonus), $2780 for the standard. Higher NRDs than Secret Compass, though.
Blade3327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 06:35 PM   #800
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3327 View Post
BBTS has it up. $3335 for the DX (with or without store bonus), $2780 for the standard. Higher NRDs than Secret Compass, though.
These prices are absurd.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote