Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 12-22-2023, 02:11 AM   #611
chichop4
Frackin!

Just for the lol.This dude been crying at spec for year.Guess life lesson was not learned hahahaha
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	clown1.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	166990  
chichop4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 02:11 AM   #612
Phoenixblazes
Shazam

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
We had the same Spec and NRDs conversation with Nicodimas 9 months ago concerning the Queen Studios Ledger Joker 1/4.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 02:14 AM   #613
Phoenixblazes
Shazam

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichop4 View Post
Just for the lol.This dude been crying at spec for year.Guess life lesson was not learned hahahaha
I remember having that conversation, but I thought there was no way it was the same individual.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 02:35 AM   #614
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Ouch.....This is why I will NEVER own a collectibles store - dealing with cheats / mentally unstable individuals like this.

I thought this guy was a newb first time buyer - and even then, as others have said - you're spending $3k and don't take the time to figure out the T&C of purchase......
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 02:48 AM   #615
BigMo
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

I get both sides, I'm not a fan of NRD's because circumstances can change. Believe me I work in health, I see it all the time. I do think some of the NRD's are too high, it should be capped at a percentage of retail say 10% to cover the admin side of things. As far as Spec goes, they've looked after me in the past when some shipping quotes have cost as much as the item, Todd has let me swap it for something else without any penalty. I think best thing to do here is to try and sell your preorder, the 1/3 Badpod is in high demand, I'm sure you could at least half your loss by selling it on. Good Luck.
BigMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 03:44 AM   #616
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
We had the same Spec and NRDs conversation with Nicodimas 9 months ago concerning the Queen Studios Ledger Joker 1/4.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
I remember having that conversation, but I thought there was no way it was the same individual.
Ohh, the plot thickens

IcedDog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 05:39 AM   #617
StefanCo
Birdman

I think it is not only in statue collecting but a lot of other companies too.

It's supposed to give the seller your commitment of willing to pay the remaining cost at delivery date. It should filter considered orders from impuls buys, which would definitly lead to people not wanting to get the good(s) in the end. With these high wanted statues it is probably no problem selling it anyway, but I can see other businesses where this would be definitly a problem.
StefanCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 09:15 AM   #618
Agent23
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Is a $900 NRD tough to swallow if you need to cancel, sure. But, you agreed to the terms and conditions when you ordered it. I’m sorry. But it’s pretty simple.

I’m sure most of us here have eaten an NRD once or twice.

Best bet would be to transfer the order to another buyer, they could pay you the $900 you deposited (probably even more). Or eat the NRD and you learned a $900 lesson.
Agent23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 10:55 AM   #619
Blade3327
Nightwing

Quote:
Interesting.
Blade3327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 11:51 AM   #620
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post

Was this about the same item? Or were these separate items he is trying to back out of?
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote