Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 04-21-2019, 08:10 AM   #11
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDI-889 View Post
Is there information about the size of this bust? I wanted to order it and put it at the bottom of a detolf taking away the first shelf. Considering the size of previous busts of this line do you think it would fit (depth and wide) in a detolf? As there is low information about this line and this specific bust I've decided to ask here.
This looks to be larger than the Grey and Bast-Et, the head looks huge on this one.

majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 03:10 PM   #12
Python
Omega Red

I love this line, the Grey was beautiful. But I don't like this design enough to actually buy it personally. Still cool though.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 05:19 PM   #13
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

MANTIS 1:1 Scale Bust

Mantises tend to be overseers, often appearing in leadership positions during an abduction. Generally, a Mantis will be accompanied by several small Grey aliens who seem to do its bidding. These small Greys are assumed to be drone beings, controlled by a hive mind and utilized by a variety of alien races.

The Mantis looks kind of like praying mantises found here on Earth, though humanoid. They’re bipedal beings who walk and use limbs just like humans. These beings have heightened awareness, almost like a form of radar.
Mantises are highly sensitive to light and sound and look very intimidating with their huge, bug-like, black saucer eyes. Instead of skin, they have an exoskeleton that’s incredibly thick and durable.

It is in the spirit of our fascination with extraterrestrial intelligence that Elite Creature Collectibles is proud to present the Mantis Overseer in the fifth volume of our quality alien museum collection. The Mantis Overseer bust is designed and sculpted by Special FX Master Steve Wang.

Specifications:

Approximately 25 inches in height
Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect
Attractive themed base
Handmade glass eyes
Each Certificate of Authenticity is signed by Steve Wang

Limited in production to 199 pieces worldwide!

EARLY BIRD PRICE: $750 USD (Effective until March 10, 2021)
REGULAR PRICE: $900 USD
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote