Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 03-01-2021, 11:41 PM   #1
Frankierock
Omega Red

Iron Studios Hulkbuster 1/10 Age of Ultron

https://ironstudios.com/product/hulk...age-of-ultron/

I couldn’t find this anywhere but was wondering who else might have ordered this or have scene anything else about this besides just pics online. I have been looking online and nothing but the old Hulkbuster is around.
Still went ahead and ordered it myself. Hopefully it’s as good as it looks.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 09:44 AM   #2
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

The first Hulkbuster was pretty cool and well done so I expect this one to be the same. That price of $350 tho is really killer, and not in a good way. I want a Hulkbuster in my 1/10 collection, but have been holding out for some sort of deal to add this piece. Plus it's still pretty far off, there are other pieces from the Avengers line I have been going back and adding to my collection.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 10:07 AM   #3
Frankierock
Omega Red

I wasn't to thrilled that it was $350 but it is a big peice. Got mine from Spec so it cost me $350 no tax and shipping was $4. Basically free at that point. So I didn't feel as bad with the price.
Old 04-03-2021, 09:33 PM   #4
Frankierock
Omega Red

I haven’t heard anything new about this. Was really hoping for some in hand reviews at this point. As it was originally supposed to ship in March. Anyone hear anything on this one?
Old 04-04-2021, 02:12 AM   #5
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
I haven’t heard anything new about this. Was really hoping for some in hand reviews at this point. As it was originally supposed to ship in March. Anyone hear anything on this one?
I wouldn’t expect anything so soon. Especially given that the last pieces in the Endgame/Black order line were just released and they were put up for preorder long before this new line.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 01:23 PM   #6
Infinite GLORY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
If you are going by Iron Studios site for "release date" then that's your first mistake lol. They never update their shipping dates when delays happen.

As mentioned, it's MUCH better to go by what Sideshow has for the release date as they update when they get notified of delays.

And going by Sideshow, unfortunately it shows July - September 2021 so that's more the likely release window for you.

https://www.sideshow.com/collectible...studios-906721
Old 04-04-2021, 03:49 PM   #7
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
I wouldn’t expect anything so soon. Especially given that the last pieces in the Endgame/Black order line were just released and they were put up for preorder long before this new line.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
If you are going by Iron Studios site for "release date" then that's your first mistake lol. They never update their shipping dates when delays happen.

As mentioned, it's MUCH better to go by what Sideshow has for the release date as they update when they get notified of delays.

And going by Sideshow, unfortunately it shows July - September 2021 so that's more the likely release window for you.

https://www.sideshow.com/collectible...studios-906721
Thanks guys!
Yeah I definitely didn’t go by Iron Studios “release “:date.
I originally had it on order with SS and it was March/April a few weeks ago. But canceled it do to crazy shipping costs and re ordered it from Spec. Wound up a lot cheaper through them. But they also had those dates when ordering.
I’m in no rush to get it, but would have loved to see it displayed/ reviewed somewhere by now.
Old 05-19-2021, 10:20 AM   #8
Frankierock
Omega Red

Wow still can’t believe haven’t heard a peep about this one. Yet tons of other product’s have been announced and shown. I’ll be surprised if I get this by Christmas.
Old 05-19-2021, 11:06 AM   #9
Infinite GLORY

Still looking like Jul - Sept 21. I'm not surprised nothing is out yet. We may get some looks at SDCC online or some similar big convention, but that's gonna be it. Honestly you will start seeing international pictures from those collectors that have it in hand first. If it's closer to July, then perhaps you will see something end of June. Closer to September then not till end of August.

With covid and all the cancelled conventions continuing into the beginning of this year, that really messed up reveals I feel like. Now hopefully, with more and more of the US seemingly returning to normal, hopefully end of Summer/Fall conventions may still happen and we will get more reveals in person.

I can tell you are looking forward to this piece . It's gonna be a good one.
Old 06-16-2021, 08:45 PM   #10
Infinite GLORY

I think you might finally getting your wish. Just got a Iron Studios text alert saying new in stock, which included Hulkbuster. Should be soon.