Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 05-05-2021, 01:11 AM   #271
Thorondor_33
Blue Falcon

I was fortunate and my T-Rex's feet both fit perfectly.
Thorondor_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 01:21 AM   #272
solidgadium
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Rex View Post
I agree with you, no doubt about it.
But you will agree (maybe not) that the huge amount of money that we pay for each single piece, is far more than what really cost to produce them (but I’m ok with that), but all this issues should never happen, not for that huge amount of money. These companies live thanks to collectors... we are fans from them but... till when?
Actually I do agree we should be getting near perfect products for what we’re paying…and yes the production cost is a lot lower thus they should be investing in better QC methods. The other problem is growth and P1 has been doing this at an alarming rate where their quality is slipping. And here lies the problem with human error and production deadlines. I doubt they will go back to the days of producing less pieces per year as they have all of us throwing money at them, but our wallets will do the talking in the end.
solidgadium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 01:28 AM   #273
solidgadium
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
That doesn't explain why many rexes have the same problem.

These Styrofoam packages are great insulator/isolators so I don't buy the "got a little hot" on the way.
What’s probably true is there are less and less isolated instances of production errors and they are intentionally being overlooked to meet quotas.
solidgadium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 09:54 AM   #274
T-Rex
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidgadium View Post
Actually I do agree we should be getting near perfect products for what we’re paying…and yes the production cost is a lot lower thus they should be investing in better QC methods. The other problem is growth and P1 has been doing this at an alarming rate where their quality is slipping. And here lies the problem with human error and production deadlines. I doubt they will go back to the days of producing less pieces per year as they have all of us throwing money at them, but our wallets will do the talking in the end.
Completely agree with you Sir!
T-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote