Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 05-04-2021, 09:58 AM   #201
Q-Collectibles
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
will we be contacted for shipping info and payment individually or how do we go about that?
Yes I will contact each buyer. Of course it takes time but I try to be as fast as possible. Everyone who allready messaged me will get a response with shipping this Week.
Q-Collectibles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 09:59 AM   #202
Q-Collectibles
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETTFAN View Post
Thanks for the update. Most customers are reasonable but the mixed messages about shipping have caused widespread concern. Hopefully everything will go smoothly from now. Any idea when the statues will reach the US & Switzerland?. If you are unsure that’s fine but please be honest.

Totally understand, as said fully my mistakes. Shipping by sea at the moment takes about 25-30 days. Then a few days to you (different in each country). Here shipping is close back to normal.
Q-Collectibles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 02:57 PM   #203
dao2
Cyclops

Glad to finally see a response :<
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 06:21 PM   #204
dao2
Cyclops

Update on FB

Hello guys,
so first of all SORRY for that bad service from my side and the silence. I'm not here to tell you excuses, at the end no matter what this is clearly or at least a big part of it my mistake.
To clear some comments:
I did not pay the factory? So thats absolutly not true. We moved all statues from the factory to another warehouse which was able to offer a cheaper shipping.
Collector images are faked? Background faked? No, the guy just tooked good images. And only china shipped so far since our distributor picked them up.
Again I can only say sorry, I try to explain some points but this does not mean you're wrong it's really a mistake from my side.
Of the planned ES of 400 we had to cut down to 150 and sadly still not sold out yet. I had a rough time last couple months (private and also cause of the company). A huge problem is that many collectors have never added their shipping address to the order, I had and still have to contact and ask every single customer about shipping, choosing which option and ask for the correct address. On top of all that shipping rates where huge, other companies have same issues but might not offer any other option. All this is not a reason to be silent, but at one point it was like too much to handle. At least I learned I can't handle everything myself. Never wanted that you feel bad about me or the company or that you are afraid we don't deliver or you loose money, really sorry for that.
All Statues for our US customers will be now imported by our US distributor. So China - USA - you. That's the cheapest option (by sea) and will cost you only about 190-205 USD.
Same for EU customers, we import to Switzerland by sea and ship from here. Shipping will then be between 140-210 USD.
Some will be also sent directly from the factory (by sea or air).
Everybody who messaged me will get an answer this WEEK.

*Formatting is better on fb, copy and paste kinda ruined it but too lazy to fix sorry :P
Old 05-10-2021, 06:27 PM   #205
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

More in hand pics were posted too. Looks so good. Can’t wait to get mine.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 05:27 PM   #206
BLACK OPS
The Herculoids

Anybody get a shipping quote yet.
BLACK OPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 05:10 AM   #207
bryanee
Fantastic Four

Not yet.
Do ye think we will get hit by Irish customs for tax ?
bryanee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 03:19 PM   #208
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK OPS View Post
Anybody get a shipping quote yet.
From what they've said basically it's going freight to them in the eu and freight to specfiction in the us where they will be distributing it once received. So no individual tracking/shipping quotes until the big batches get there. A month + for them to arrive via freight (I guess less for eu).
Old 05-16-2021, 08:40 PM   #209
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
From what they've said basically it's going freight to them in the eu and freight to specfiction in the us where they will be distributing it once received. So no individual tracking/shipping quotes until the big batches get there. A month + for them to arrive via freight (I guess less for eu).
but that's only for specficiton. if you ordered direct from q-collectible, he suppose to contact you..and i quote "THIS WEEK" which was what? 2 weeks ago? for shipping info and payments.

the way sea freight works is they ship via boat 30-60 days to US, then local shipper like ups/fedex will ship each box to customers - aka door to door service. But to start they need your us shipping address and payment. So if he didn't even contacted anyone who bought direct it means he hasn't shipped anything.

I shipped many custom statues from China to us, it is a pain in the ass with many paper works, u also have to prove copyright, real pain.

The other option is he setup some warehouse in the us to receive it as a container, then ship individually themselves like what sideshow does (or amazon fba)....i highly doubt a 1 man operation is doing this though
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 01:24 PM   #210
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
but that's only for specficiton. if you ordered direct from q-collectible, he suppose to contact you..and i quote "THIS WEEK" which was what? 2 weeks ago? for shipping info and payments.

the way sea freight works is they ship via boat 30-60 days to US, then local shipper like ups/fedex will ship each box to customers - aka door to door service. But to start they need your us shipping address and payment. So if he didn't even contacted anyone who bought direct it means he hasn't shipped anything.

I shipped many custom statues from China to us, it is a pain in the ass with many paper works, u also have to prove copyright, real pain.

The other option is he setup some warehouse in the us to receive it as a container, then ship individually themselves like what sideshow does (or amazon fba)....i highly doubt a 1 man operation is doing this though
As I said I believe SF will act a distributor for all NA orders.