Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 02-25-2021, 08:27 PM   #11
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Fusion suit for me. It is such a unique design and hasn't gotten much love over the years. I'd especially like a very detailed sculpt that helps give it a bio-organic look
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 10:42 PM   #12
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

This looks cool. Don't really collect busts or full size stuff but we'll see at reveal.
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 01:56 AM   #13
Peedi
The Secret Six

I’m in for this. I’m going to display it next to my Varia Suit 1/4. They’re going to look great together.

I have the life size Majorca’s Mask so I’m glad to see another 1:1 prop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegatronG1 View Post
Yeah, I'd love to see a Phazon suit again, not a copy of the original, but still in an action / defensive pose rather than standing there.
Co-sign. An all new sculpt for a 1/4 Phazon Suit would be an automatic purchase for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
Fusion suit for me. It is such a unique design and hasn't gotten much love over the years. I'd especially like a very detailed sculpt that helps give it a bio-organic look
Co-sign. I’d be in for a 1/4 Fusion Suit. I had tons of fun playing Metroid Fusion on my GBA Platinum Edition (lol) back in the day.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 01:58 PM   #14
BurningRage
Inhumans

BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 03:50 PM   #15
gra007
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I was really hoping I would be picking this one up, but at about $750 CAD shipped, it's just too much for me to justify when I already have the 1/4 and 1/6 Samus full body statues. If it were a bust, and not just the helmet, I'd probably reconsider.

Here's hoping for a 1/2 scale PVC version down the line like what was done with Majora's Mask!
gra007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 04:42 PM   #16
BurningRage
Inhumans

Wish the stand was a little shorter.
Old 03-03-2021, 01:02 AM   #17
MegatronG1
The X-Men

Putting it into perspective, the price isn't bad having collected Master Replicas SW helmets back in the day, which cost more when adjusted to today's money. And those were fiberglass with plastic visors.

It's kind of tricky to compare this to a statue or prop in terms of how it will do, it's a simple design after all, but I like polystone for a non-wearable display piece, and the paint apps look really good with enough layers. A plaque with Metroid logo would have been nice.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 03:06 PM   #18
Peedi
The Secret Six

Ordered even though I said I wasn’t going to order anything from F4F again until they stop playing games and release a 1/4 Link. I’m still salty there’s an entire Zelda 1/4 line that goes back about 10 years but there’s still no regular Link. Thankfully aside from this and Faye I don’t want anything else, or everything else is passable.

This will look great displayed with 1/4 Samus. I don’t even like lights too much but it’ll be fun having them lit next to each other.
Old 01-10-2022, 08:23 AM   #19
BurningRage
Inhumans

Shipping confirmed now $95.
Old 04-19-2022, 11:59 PM   #20
Peedi
The Secret Six

Got charged for this. It’ll arrive whenever it does.

I have this and 1/4 Samus. I have Sideshow’s Master Chief and got the Helmet not long ago. I feel like I need either

1. A 1/4 statue and Prop that represents PlayStation since Samus is Nintendo and MC is Xbox. Or
2. a character in blue to balance the red and green. I know Mega Man has a helmet out there somewhere and a few statues to choose from.