Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 07-03-2015, 06:42 PM   #501
Khev
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I had to wait to see the movie before actually ordering any products from it but now I'm very interested in the Endo skull. Does anyone know anywhere I can preorder this for less than $600?
Khev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 07:11 PM   #502
Morgul Steve
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khev View Post
I had to wait to see the movie before actually ordering any products from it but now I'm very interested in the Endo skull. Does anyone know anywhere I can preorder this for less than $600?
BBTS has it for $599 (well you did say less than $600).
Morgul Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 07:17 PM   #503
Khev

I assume that Chronicle had it for $500 before bumping it up to $600?
Old 07-03-2015, 07:27 PM   #504
RadicalThrasher
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
I assume that Chronicle had it for $500 before bumping it up to $600?
You assumed right.
RadicalThrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 09:20 PM   #505
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

I do pre-orders based on your comments guys, we hold that price for 30 days and then open it up to US wholesale...the price sets at full retail.

Paul
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 09:27 PM   #506
Khev

I'm not complaining, I just can't commit to a movie product before I see the movie. Now that I have and loved it I'll do some detective work and see if I can find one for closer to the discounted price.
Old 07-03-2015, 09:48 PM   #507
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
I'm not complaining, I just can't commit to a movie product before I see the movie. Now that I have and loved it I'll do some detective work and see if I can find one for closer to the discounted price.
Based on the quality I saw I jumped during the discount period. It would have been worth the risk, it is an Endo after all! I don't care for T3/T4 that much, but still have the busts. I can understand your hesitation though.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 02:41 PM   #508
Enforcer

This sums up my feelings pretty well

NOW....I can move on But to be completely fair, the SS bust looks fantastic upon first glance...and it's priced correctly for what it is. SS is about making money. This piece is where they want it to be. Accuracy would only mean less money for them...at least in their minds. More money spent on production, less sales due to higher price tag = no thanks to SS. They definitely know how they make their millions, I'll give them that.

For the record, I won't be seeing TG in theaters because I never go to see movies when they open. It's a long 20 mile trek to get to a theater, so I would appreciate everyone being as spoiler free as possible in regards to this movie as I wait for the blu ray release. Of course I don't expect this to happen, and don't get me wrong I have a pretty good idea of what happens in the movie at this point no thanks to the studio having little faith in the Terminator franchise that they force spoilers in the movie trailers...I just don't want anything FUN spoiled for me.

So I begin my long three month or so wait for the blu ray... right aboooooout..... now. If I start hanging around here less for the next few months...then you'll know why
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 03:56 PM   #509
marker2037
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

You really think these threads will stay spoiler free for 3 months until the bluray is released?

marker2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 06:21 PM   #510
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

I loved when young Arnold threw old Arnold down the roof and old Arnold shouted "YOU KILLED MY FATHER!" and young Arnold clenched his fist and said "No, Ahnuld... I AM YOUR FATHER!" and then Inigo Montoya showed up and stabbed him right through his brain chip.
The Mule is offline   Reply With Quote