Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 06-18-2021, 06:48 PM   #231
dao2
Cyclops

Thanks for the vid
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 02:53 AM   #232
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Turned out great!
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 05:05 AM   #233
Python
Omega Red

I saw the pics on FB, it looks amazing! Maybe lessons can be learned regarding customer communication. But if you keep making products to this kind of standard, you'll go a long way in this industry! I look forwards to seeing your future products.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 09:51 AM   #234
Enomis
Blue Falcon

I've press the "Purchase" button, after the in-hands pictures and some messages with the Company owner, I've decide to trust him
Enomis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 01:04 PM   #235
dao2
Cyclops

It does look like it'll be produced so most likely it should be fine, won't be too long till we find out anyway ;P
Old 07-27-2021, 01:12 PM   #236
Dark-Flux
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Seems the guy has vanished again.

Still never received a shipping invoice. Not that im rushing to pay it, given the silence.

Anybody heard anything recently? Starting to feel like the guys done a runner.
Dark-Flux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 01:35 PM   #237
SONICobra
Batman

mines being shipped to spec, im waiting on something else from secret compass too but shane said the ports are so backed up it might be a couple months. just figured it was the same situation with dredd
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 02:54 PM   #238
dao2
Cyclops

All US ones are being shipped to Spec
Old 08-07-2021, 09:31 AM   #239
Dredd1981
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
Seems the guy has vanished again.

Still never received a shipping invoice. Not that im rushing to pay it, given the silence.

Anybody heard anything recently? Starting to feel like the guys done a runner.
I bought a statue back in July, Sandro was pretty quick in sending me the shipping options but once I had chosen an option I didn't hear anything from him so I e-mailed him a week later and he didn't reply. He eventually replied to me on facebook and promised to send me an invoice the next day....which didn't arrive. So I asked for a refund.........you guessed it, no reply. So, reluctantly, I filed a claim with paypal and got my money back....which was a shame as it looks like a great statue but I hate being messed about, and judging by some of the comments, he has messed a lot of people about....

...Here are the shipping options he sent me, they are all pretty steep, and good luck getting him to send you an invoice. I don't know what the guys deal is but he's pissed off a lot of people with his atrocious customer service.

by air UPS/DDP 7-10 days 467 USD (should include import fees)
by railway approx 30 days 255 USD (directly from China, should also include import fees)
by sea approx 40-45 days 195 USD (from China to Switzerland to you, import fees NOT included)

Last edited by Dredd1981; 08-07-2021 at 09:40 AM. Reason: more info
Dredd1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 10:15 AM   #240
FETTFAN
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredd1981 View Post
I bought a statue back in July, Sandro was pretty quick in sending me the shipping options but once I had chosen an option I didn't hear anything from him so I e-mailed him a week later and he didn't reply. He eventually replied to me on facebook and promised to send me an invoice the next day....which didn't arrive. So I asked for a refund.........you guessed it, no reply. So, reluctantly, I filed a claim with paypal and got my money back....which was a shame as it looks like a great statue but I hate being messed about, and judging by some of the comments, he has messed a lot of people about....

...Here are the shipping options he sent me, they are all pretty steep, and good luck getting him to send you an invoice. I don't know what the guys deal is but he's pissed off a lot of people with his atrocious customer service.

by air UPS/DDP 7-10 days 467 USD (should include import fees)
by railway approx 30 days 255 USD (directly from China, should also include import fees)
by sea approx 40-45 days 195 USD (from China to Switzerland to you, import fees NOT included)
Exactly the same happened to me. Paid the Air shipping and was told item would be shipped within a few days. After several missed shipping dates I requested a refund through Patial.Ly

To be fair Sandro issued a refund within 24 hours. The problem could be that where a company received payment by PayPal which result in a number of claim chargebacks PayPal can hold the payment until the company deliver the product. This can cause cash flow issues if the company has to ship items but payment is held until PayPal receive proof of delivery. I’m not saying this is the case here but I have heard this affecting other companies and the reason some no longer offer PayPal as a payment option
FETTFAN is offline   Reply With Quote