Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-06-2020, 08:56 AM   #21
Sonic Boom
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The World View Post
They keep making Wolverine because that's all the majority buys.

Nobody will buy Jubilee, Bishop, Beast, etc... Lots of noise but that is the truth.

Everyone will gobble up the Hulks, Wolverines, Iron-Man over and over again.
If SSC won't make them, XM will. Even IS made all 3 in 1/10.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 08:57 AM   #22
schachi08
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
I’m excited for this. I bought Logan instead of the last Wolverine hoping for a Brown suit version and possibly having the snow base to match Sabes makes me feel like a genius for opting to pick that up, lol.
This!
schachi08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 08:59 AM   #23
SONICobra
Bane

where are all the guys who wanted a new wolverine to match up with sabretooth? based on the tease he will be on a winter themed base

im biased as wolverines my favorite character so im looking forward to the reveal but i do understand the frustration. mr sinister, beast, archangel are at the top of my want list so i do get it

...still excited though
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 09:01 AM   #24
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
where are all the guys who wanted a new wolverine to match up with sabretooth? based on the tease he will be on a winter themed base

im biased as wolverines my favorite character so im looking forward to the reveal but i do understand the frustration. mr sinister, beast, archangel are at the top of my want list so i do get it

...still excited though
I feel ya. I’m just like you, except Batman is my fav and I’ve suffered from having gobs of Batman statues, but hardly any male Bat Villains, although SS has stepped up lately, they need to at least give us a Two-Face for crying out loud.
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 09:06 AM   #25
SkyWalker
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The World View Post
They keep making Wolverine because that's all the majority buys.

Nobody will buy Jubilee, Bishop, Beast, etc... Lots of noise but that is the truth.

Everyone will gobble up the Hulks, Wolverines, Iron-Man over and over again.
You wouldn't buy them.
SkyWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 09:07 AM   #26
SONICobra
Bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlovelace View Post
I feel ya. I’m just like you, except Batman is my fav and I’ve suffered from having gobs of Batman statues, but hardly any male Bat Villains, although SS has stepped up lately, they need to at least give us a Two-Face for crying out loud.
hell yeah, im hoping this will be the year and dent makes his statue debut at least by the 12 days of sideshow event
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 09:08 AM   #27
Infinite GLORY
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

We all KNEW a brown suit wolverine was coming to match Sabes the minute he was released. Go back to that thread lol. I do agree I hope we see other X-Men characters this week, but come on people don’t act surprised.

Now if it happens to be the 90s yellow blue costume instead, that would be wild. Id have to sell off my ‘17 astonishing pf.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 09:11 AM   #28
The World
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWalker View Post
You wouldn't buy them.
Nope, it's just the facts.

Look at XM's edition sizes for characters like Colossus, Magik, Scarlet Witch, Omega Red, etc. All of these have low ES. For a company looking for big sellers that won't do.

People will say all the time they wanted X character like the Flash PF. He turned out to be cold in sales. But folks will buy a new Batman, Spider-Man, or Wolverine very quick.

No shame in admitting it.
The World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 09:24 AM   #29
darren1228
The Masters of Evil

Are we sure it’ll be brown Wolverine? Could be Weapon X right?
darren1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 09:28 AM   #30
Divo
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post

...still excited though

And so it begins. I'm one of the brn wolverine hopefuls, can't wait to see this, better be Canale masterwork to match sabre tooth. I already have the last wolverine release, which I really dig, & still consider it the "best" brn/yellow on the market.

So if SS manages to release one of the "best" brn wolverine versions to date, sculpted by one of the best in the industry? WTF IS WRONG WITH THAT???!!!

I hear the senseless b!tching for long sought after characters, Juggs comes to mind, & can't believe he's still available. Yeah, he's expensive, but compared with some XM, & yes your precious Prime 1 releases, don't understand the complete manic infatuation. I'd take another look at the home team, cause they are releasing some pretty good work.

After SS releases this new kick-ass version of Wolverine, then the long awaited re-visit by the the great Martin Canale, to atone for the sculptural sins of the past.

APOCALYPSE
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote