Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 01-10-2023, 02:54 AM   #1
ShawnJacob
Kindly Asked To Leave

Three Things We Need To See in Madden 24

Despite being several months away, we can't wait to see what EA has in store for Madden 24 this year!
We are expecting the game to be released in mid-August of this year, but we should know more about the new game in the months building up to launch.
If you are looking for Madden 23 Coins, just Google search Aoeah and check it out, use code FORUM for discount!
With that in mind, here are three things we want to see in Madden 24.

MUT Revamp
EA already has a winning formula when it comes to Ultimate Team mode with their FIFA franchise leading the way.
Both the NHL and Madden games have their own Ultimate Team modes, and it feels like Madden would benefit massively from following the FIFA model.
Streamlining the mode to make it easier for players to play competitively or challenge themselves in alternate game modes is a start.
The content within MUT also needs updating, with irregular releases with little to no information available on its details frustrating for fans.
Team of the Week releases have all the basics covered, but EA can do more with the boosted items, just as they have done in FIFA 23.
EA's FIFA social pages are much more active too, and this all contributes to the playing experience in MUT.

Improved Physics Engine
In what is a pretty common complaint each year, the Madden 24 physics engine will still require a few more tweaks to really represent the kind of action we see on the field in the real world.
The only way we can describe the current engine is one that allows for a lot of incidental contacts and makes players feel 'floaty'.
In reality, the weight of the game is much greater and it would be great to see the physics engine try and replicate this in tight spaces.
Whether that's running backs attacking a gap or receivers challenging double coverage, the game will benefit from the extra physical feel.

Fresh Face of the Franchise
Just as MUT can take inspiration from FIFA Ultimate Team, the Face of the Franchise Mode can also look at a successful story mode for improvements.
EA seems to struggle with creating exciting storylines and developing the immersive feel of their story modes, so this would be a big positive.
ShawnJacob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2023, 05:15 AM   #2
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

This bot has a couple dozen posts in less than a month, and he still hasn't been banned.

mods?
IcedDog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 05:09 PM   #3
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedDog View Post
This bot has a couple dozen posts in less than a month, and he still hasn't been banned.

mods?
Had you reported him/her/it?

I did so a couple days ago, and suggested removing all their posts, and it's taken care of! Thanks mods!

Only two threads that had replies remain.

Nice and orderly sub-forum again, lol. Now if I can get someone to explain to me what "Exodiuz" is, that'd be great... I thought it might have been a board member, but there's no listing under that name.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 05:35 PM   #4
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

I did not, but nice going, glad to know the report function works ShawnJacob was one prolific thread-creating bot, but none of his posts seemed to have any links, so I'm mystified as to the point of his posts.
IcedDog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 06:09 PM   #5
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedDog View Post
I did not, but nice going, glad to know the report function works ShawnJacob was one prolific thread-creating bot, but none of his posts seemed to have any links, so I'm mystified as to the point of his posts.
"It" was directing people to different gaming sites, and suggested entering a code that it mentioned in the post. At least a few did that.

I don't know if they're simply people spamming to steal money/info, AI learning bots, or foreigners told to go post random sh!t on english-speaking forums to improve their conversation skills... lol
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote