Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 03-30-2023, 10:53 AM   #231
Augen
Metal Men

Yep, budget on full display there (does make me wish they did this with the Grand Inquisitor...)

The Armorer will be revealed at some point, there is a reason she keeps going by a title rather than name with a clan.

I'm curious as to if we know all the disparate tribes or ways of Mandalorians and who we may meet.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 11:21 AM   #232
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedDog View Post
Yooo, he looked so good! That's one of the best animated to live-action translations yet. At first I thought it might just be one of his species, but the credits confirmed it was him. The dog fights and overall action sequences have been excellent. I loved the interaction at the end between Bo-Katan and the armorer (can she get a proper name already? )...and yes, we have a more defined goal going forward. The final scene had a good horror vibe...derelict vessels in the deep of space can be quite creepy

That's what I thought too. That it was just someone else in his species. Lo and behold ...it was actually him. Nice surprise!
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 04:28 PM   #233
SONICobra
Batman

personally im loving this show so far, every episode has been a blast to watch. the only thing i didnt care for was the cloning sub plot in that was shoehorned in episode 3
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 04:48 PM   #234
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
personally im loving this show so far, every episode has been a blast to watch. the only thing i didnt care for was the cloning sub plot in that was shoehorned in episode 3
Yeah, that plot is going full force in The Bad Batch right now. Not sure why it has to be in both.

Also, Bad Batch has a sad 2 episode finale.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 05:00 PM   #235
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
Yeah, that plot is going full force in The Bad Batch right now. Not sure why it has to be in both.

Also, Bad Batch has a sad 2 episode finale.
it doesnt mind me so much in the bad batch, i think because thats actually a part of their history and in live action its disney trying to justify the ST. bad batch has been pretty fantastic btw, pretty much any episode with crosshair has been incredible and i definitely have more of an appreciation for tech

last night wasnt the finale was it?

edit: i guess it was and apparently i missed something HUGE somehow, im going to have to rewatch it
Old 03-30-2023, 05:16 PM   #236
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
it doesnt mind me so much in the bad batch, i think because thats actually a part of their history and in live action its disney trying to justify the ST. bad batch has been pretty fantastic btw, pretty much any episode with crosshair has been incredible and i definitely have more of an appreciation for tech

last night wasnt the finale was it?

edit: i guess it was and apparently i missed something HUGE somehow, im going to have to rewatch it
Yeah, the clone story line in TBB doesn't bother me at all. It makes more sense there than in Mando.

It was 2 episodes for the finale. I almost watched episode 16 before 15.
Old 03-30-2023, 06:06 PM   #237
SONICobra
Batman

Well ok I feel better knowing I didn’t completely miss the ending even though I watched it. Guess I know what I’ll be doing tonight
Old 04-05-2023, 10:18 AM   #238
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Just finished watching Chapter 22 "Guns For Hire".

This show just keeps getting better and better. The lore building is excellent. The ending.....gave me goosebumps and chills.

Spoiler
Old 04-05-2023, 10:32 AM   #239
Augen
Metal Men

I did enjoy the detective with buddy cop adventure and the droids taking center stage. Also cool to see a new planet and think about aspects I don't see in the rest of Star Wars. Some fun action beats and again the budget impresses me.

I'm curious where it is going as little time left. Feels like we are set up for a cliffhanger of maybe finding out what is going on with Gideon or Thrawn reveal, maybe Bo-Katan riding the Mythosaur.

I'm still in, but confess this season feels less tight and focused than prior two.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 04:32 PM   #240
AC_808
Hercules

This latest episode was great.

It didn't even occur to me that ...
Spoiler
...Bo Katan won the black saber when she defeated the cyborg and freed Mando.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote