Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Anime/Manga

Old 06-23-2019, 03:34 PM   #21
MrYac
Hercules

It is indeed ridiculous , but to be fair UI wasn’t ever an actual Saiyan form. Honestly the whole UI concept doesn’t make any sense, regular black belts in our world already react without thinking and I’m supposed to believe that all of a sudden these people who can move faster then light were thinking about every single move until a spirit bomb exploded in his face....
MrYac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 03:19 PM   #22
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
You're @#$en kidding me...

So humans can now do what Saiyans can? What makes a Saiyan special anymore? Wtf do any of these new levels and achievements mean anymore? Good lord...
I didn’t wanna poop on anyone who really loved Super to the end, but I gave up after Goku Black arc. I couldn’t stand that Trunks was virtually useless STILL and suddenly became stronger than Goku and Vegeta.
wizardjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 03:23 PM   #23
Augen
The Hulk

I enjoyed the Broly movie for the animation (seriously, some scenes were beautiful) and the story was fine and a vehicle to give us that core fight and go crazy DB is known for.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 03:47 PM   #24
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardjones View Post
I didn’t wanna poop on anyone who really loved Super to the end, but I gave up after Goku Black arc. I couldn’t stand that Trunks was virtually useless STILL and suddenly became stronger than Goku and Vegeta.
and don't even get me started on the god awful Mai relationship, who in the hell thought taking the 60+ year old antagonist of his mother and turning her into his love interest was a good idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I enjoyed the Broly movie for the animation (seriously, some scenes were beautiful) and the story was fine and a vehicle to give us that core fight and go crazy DB is known for.
i'll agree the art style was pretty awesome, but for crying out loud why the hell did they feel the need to retcon Goku's backstory!
MrYac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 03:53 PM   #25
Augen
The Hulk

Yeah, I was fine with changing Broly back story, but Goku's parents seemed fine the way they were.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 12:48 AM   #26
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Yeah, I was fine with changing Broly back story, but Goku's parents seemed fine the way they were.
That movie was just extremely pretty and the battles were intense. I was only really disappointed with the ending because of well.. it Just seemed like the whole threat of Broly didn’t matter.
Broly was scary but not as scary as the lunatic that they wrote in the old movie.
wizardjones is offline   Reply With Quote