Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Anime/Manga

Old 02-28-2020, 02:49 AM   #1
llama
The Spirit

English anime statue news/discussion

Hello. I am wondering if anyone knows of any forums or blogs etc... that have active updates and discussion on anime statues and figure news. This site is great if you are looking for info on western themed statues but I can't find a similar site for anime products due to the fact that I can't read Japanese. I have missed several releases that I would have been interested in because I never knew about them. I try to follow all the big companies but some don't communicate very much in English as their target audience is mostly Japanese.
llama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 11:07 AM   #2
Silas Loki
Jubilee

I've been searching for ages for a "one stop" news forum on up coming releases and I have had no luck.

What I do now, is subscribe to dedicated YouTube channels related to Anime statues / figures, but I also regularly check AmiAmi and Solrisjapan - I mean, you're probably going to buy from them anyway so why not.

There's probably other premium sellers out there, but this is my strategy for keeping up with what's coming.

On a side note, both these stores sell pre-owned figures as well. So if you missed a figure and want to get it, this is a better alternative to eBay, as you can more or less guarantee the authenticity of a figure from AmiAmi.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote