Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 10-20-2021, 09:55 AM   #811
zommah
Fantastic Four

Shipping direct from prime1 for me was $307 (east coast), no tax as well obviously so it was the best route –-looking forward to receiving it.
zommah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 12:23 PM   #812
AlanJG1
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Received Batman yesterday and got a chance to open him up this morning.

This has to be my favorite Batman statue!

The assembly started a little rough with trying the get the torso on the legs. It eventually fit in. Don't know what the issue was but glad it worked out. The statue seemed a little wobbly at first but 5 minutes later it felt secure. The bats were a bit of a pain to figure out. The instructions weren't that great but it's done now. I also had a hard time putting the grapnel gun in his hand and lost a little paint on top of his fist from trying, but I probably won't display him with that hand.

I currently have him displayed with the smirking head and the batarang hand.
I love having the busts so I can easily have the heads available to change them out. I just wish they included one more (being greedy) so all 4 extra heads could be on busts.

Right now it's on my large desk in my home office with Batman being on one end and the XM/LBS 1/3 Captain America being on the other end. BTW, they do look perfect together .

That is all of the room I have for 1/3 scale statues so if Prime 1 were every to come out with an Alex Ross Superman (Justice-Not Kingdom Come), I would be in big trouble .
AlanJG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 05:11 PM   #813
Lugnuts
Birdman

I got this in Friday, and holy crap this is impressive!

I had to put it together outside as I didn’t want to put it together inside and then take it outside.

But getting it inside to my room was awful lol! I was too lazy to take it apart to get it inside so I took off all the bats and the head and carried it inside to my room, which is normally a 30 second walk, but carrying a 70 pound statue made it seem like forever. The whole thing together is wider and deeper than the doorways in my house so I kinda scraped the cape a little bit getting this inside. And why does it have to be so heavy

I have plenty of pictures but I don’t want to post them all at once, I’ll spread them out.

Anyway, best statue ever. But can statue companies think about weight when making these, for us folk who live alone and can’t really carry 70 pounds by ourselves!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	30DA7CDC-7BFE-4489-A6D6-A84DDA4F2EEF.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	261.9 KB
ID:	143539   Click image for larger version

Name:	397AB794-CA86-40D0-B6AB-4D4C7993A2C1.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	240.2 KB
ID:	143540   Click image for larger version

Name:	02F47347-65F9-449C-AD4A-817DEA4BD0C3.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	275.1 KB
ID:	143541   Click image for larger version

Name:	D99E23E3-1DD3-4706-A061-FDE8B2300C36.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	217.5 KB
ID:	143542  
Lugnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 07:12 PM   #814
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugnuts View Post

I had to put it together outside as I didn’t want to put it together inside and then take it outside.

But getting it inside to my room was awful lol! I was too lazy to take it apart to get it inside so I took off all the bats and the head and carried it inside to my room, which is normally a 30 second walk, but carrying a 70 pound statue made it seem like forever. The whole thing together is wider and deeper than the doorways in my house so I kinda scraped the cape a little bit getting this inside. And why does it have to be so heavy

I have plenty of pictures but I don’t want to post them all at once, I’ll spread them out.

Anyway, best statue ever. But can statue companies think about weight when making these, for us folk who live alone and can’t really carry 70 pounds by ourselves!
Great pics. I agree it may be the best statue ever.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 08:43 PM   #815
Biggunz
Loki

Quote:

OOF!!!! That's one good looking statue

I did the same too with the cape ...---- couldn't fit through the door with me carrying it too...

But it took it like a champ....things made pretty sturdy thank the heavens
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 02:59 PM   #816
Hobbyist
Sailor Moon

It is a great looking Batman statue. Love the classic grey and blue colour scheme. It is amazing what P1S has come up with based on 2D illustrations. The only issue I have with this statue is the torso, particularly its waist. It seems a bit too long from some angles. It could be an optical illusion from the photography. Everything else looks great.
Hobbyist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 11:42 AM   #817
yakisoba
Frackin!

I have also the same setup have the XM LBS CAP & Thor and in a dillema if i be getting this prime 1 Batman Hush or the P1 Batman DK3 I want to pair it my marvel line trying to complete the trinity of both marvel and DC. Still in a fence which to get. You guys might be able to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanJG1 View Post
Received Batman yesterday and got a chance to open him up this morning.

This has to be my favorite Batman statue!

The assembly started a little rough with trying the get the torso on the legs. It eventually fit in. Don't know what the issue was but glad it worked out. The statue seemed a little wobbly at first but 5 minutes later it felt secure. The bats were a bit of a pain to figure out. The instructions weren't that great but it's done now. I also had a hard time putting the grapnel gun in his hand and lost a little paint on top of his fist from trying, but I probably won't display him with that hand.

I currently have him displayed with the smirking head and the batarang hand.
I love having the busts so I can easily have the heads available to change them out. I just wish they included one more (being greedy) so all 4 extra heads could be on busts.

Right now it's on my large desk in my home office with Batman being on one end and the XM/LBS 1/3 Captain America being on the other end. BTW, they do look perfect together .

That is all of the room I have for 1/3 scale statues so if Prime 1 were every to come out with an Alex Ross Superman (Justice-Not Kingdom Come), I would be in big trouble .
yakisoba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 04:33 PM   #818
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:

Fantastic pics, you're brave taking him outside but the pics make it worth it for us! Photos in real light are so much better
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 09:58 PM   #819
yakisoba
Frackin!

I'm planning to get this before the year ends but. .... I heard there are some minor leaning issues on this statue? Is it true and something I need to be concerned about?
yakisoba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 12:30 AM   #820
Cnote187
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakisoba View Post
I'm planning to get this before the year ends but. .... I heard there are some minor leaning issues on this statue? Is it true and something I need to concerned about?
Mine has zero leaning issues. I can't speak for everyone though. It came pretty perfect thank goodness.
Cnote187 is offline   Reply With Quote