Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Anime/Manga

Old 07-29-2019, 12:29 PM   #161
Mr. Roboto
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoex View Post

I have both of those ordered. Had to go for the 1/6 version of Hancock as the 1/4 is absolutely enormous!

Now I'm just on the lookout for a good 1/4 scale Robin that isn't too huge (like the Green Leaf Nami).
Mr. Roboto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 10:27 PM   #162
Xenoex
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Roboto View Post
I have both of those ordered. Had to go for the 1/6 version of Hancock as the 1/4 is absolutely enormous!

Now I'm just on the lookout for a good 1/4 scale Robin that isn't too huge (like the Green Leaf Nami).
Very nice Always good to see other OP fans here as it doesn't seem too popular outside of Asia.

Last sleep had a 1/4 (and even 1/3) Nico Robin for preorder a few months ago, did you check that one out ? I didn't end up ordering it as I was broke at the time and wasn't a huge fan of the clothes they went with (they went with the temporary outfit she had when they visited the fire and ice island, I think it was at the beginning of the second arc after the 2-year timeskip.
Xenoex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 06:47 PM   #163
omigeo
Alpha Flight

I had ordered Nami via ebay.

I also got an email from ebay letting me know that its being shipping. The truth of the matter is, those emails or what they call virtual emails. Its just a confirmation that they have the order. Boy was I totally confused with that type of emails
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 04:38 PM   #164
Mr. Roboto
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoex View Post
Very nice Always good to see other OP fans here as it doesn't seem too popular outside of Asia.

Last sleep had a 1/4 (and even 1/3) Nico Robin for preorder a few months ago, did you check that one out ? I didn't end up ordering it as I was broke at the time and wasn't a huge fan of the clothes they went with (they went with the temporary outfit she had when they visited the fire and ice island, I think it was at the beginning of the second arc after the 2-year timeskip.
I'm with you on the Last Sleep Robin. Personal preference would be the post time skip outfit (blue top, pink skirt).
I'd also prefer a fairly basic piece as space is becoming an issue.
Mr. Roboto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 08:27 PM   #165
MrYac
Hercules

I know this isn't the most active thread, but saw this PoP Kaido and it's pretty damn cool.

afraid to think of how much he'll cost though
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote