Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Anime/Manga

Old 12-15-2016, 12:30 AM   #1
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Shingeki website?

Has anyone shopped or bought anything from this website http://shingeki.myshopify.com/

If so are they a reputable place to shop from?

Your response is very important since I'm thinking of buying from their website.

Thank you

PS: If I'm in the wrong place please let me know or perhaps it can be moved to right forum
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 09:36 PM   #2
kharlamov
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I am also interested in this website, let me know if you have any luck .
kharlamov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 10:30 PM   #3
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by kharlamov View Post
I am also interested in this website, let me know if you have any luck .
Ok will do
Old 03-22-2017, 10:20 AM   #4
Jayce321
Frackin!

They are safe I've seen many people on a Facebook group I'm apart of and have been wanting to buy a couple of statues from them but have wayyyyyy to many others on order ATM :P
Jayce321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 08:24 PM   #5
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayce321 View Post
They are safe I've seen many people on a Facebook group I'm apart of and have been wanting to buy a couple of statues from them but have wayyyyyy to many others on order ATM :P
Thank you for that input
Old 04-19-2017, 02:21 PM   #6
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

This site has some pretty amazing statues... I'm in love with the Child Goku & Arale on flying nimbus (Kinton) statue But i saw the price and i was like ''shimatta'' lol but that's the most beautiful statue, i have ever seen nevertheless... I wish they made a pvc version or something, something more effordable. That would be really awesome.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 02:54 PM   #7
Shoo
The Enchantress

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
I'm in love with the Child Goku & Arale on flying nimbus (Kinton) statue But i saw the price and i was like ''shimatta'' lol but that's the most beautiful statue, i have ever seen nevertheless...
The concept is very nice, but the likenesses of both Goku and especially Arale are terrible.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 04:35 PM   #8
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
The concept is very nice, but the likenesses of both Goku and especially Arale are terrible.
I don't see any problem with the faces. It's their usual faces turning silly when they are happy and stuff. Only problem here is the price for me... I don't want to pay that much of high price... I have resin statues etc from sideshow and stuff but i go pvc for anime statues, all of my anime statues are pvc and i love them. If the statue was pvc and at good price like max 150 $ or something, i would definetly get it.
Old 04-19-2017, 04:50 PM   #9
Shoo
The Enchantress

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
I don't see any problem with the faces. It's their usual faces turning silly when they are happy and stuff. Only problem here is the price for me... I don't want to pay that much of high price... I have resin statues etc from sideshow and stuff but i go pvc for anime statues, all of my anime statues are pvc and i love them. If the statue was pvc and at good price like max 150 $ or something, i would definetly get it.
They can look silly and faithful to the anime(s). These are not, not by a long mile. They look very amateurish. And I'm usually not one to bash on things, as even if I often see DB pieces that are rather off --that style is deceivingly difficult to pull off in 3D form--, people see things differently, but man, these are plain bad. And what's with the shape of Arale's head?

Anyway, you love it, I don't, and neither of us are going to buy it anyway. ;-)
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 04:58 PM   #10
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
They can look silly and faithful to the anime(s). These are not, not by a long mile. They look very amateurish. And I'm usually not one to bash on things, as even if I often see DB pieces that are rather off --that style is deceivingly difficult to pull off in 3D form--, people see things differently, but man, these are plain bad. And what's with the shape of Arale's head?

Anyway, you love it, I don't, and neither of us are going to buy it anyway. ;-)
I don't know if you have so much better eyes than me, i even doubt myself cause i haven't watch the anime at least for 5 years now and i finished the manga 2 years ago so did i forget the face details or something ? but they really seem fine to me.

And yeah, i will definetly not buy the statue, too pricey.