Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Anime/Manga

Old 09-10-2017, 07:10 PM   #1
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

Trigun Vash the Stampede 1/4 scale statue by Figurama

Super excited the more I look at this. Its a new company reminds me alot of Prime 1. This was shown at Wondercon. Should be 6-$800 based in their other pieces. They advertise low shipping. Trigun is a bucket list statue line for me. Been waiting forever for something like this. Cant wait to see more!

FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 04:50 PM   #2
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

Its getting closer

Old 10-18-2017, 05:22 PM   #3
JD18_92
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

guess you and I are the only 2 excited for this piece lol. TRigun is one of the best shows out there and i can't wait for this to go up on PO
JD18_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 07:23 PM   #4
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

lol I know right? where is everybody? This is news of the century stuff. Im not sure if Figurama sells directly to the US or not, but looks like BBTS is carrying their other stuff. I signed up on their website anyway. Heres a couple more teasers-

Old 10-18-2017, 09:20 PM   #5
Crash421
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlySamurai View Post
lol I know right? where is everybody? This is news of the century stuff. Im not sure if Figurama sells directly to the US or not, but looks like BBTS is carrying their other stuff. I signed up on their website anyway. Heres a couple more teasers-

I messaged them about it and they do ship to the US. However, they couldn't quote, just said they will offer the best shipping price possible to the US. So it may be slightly on the steep end. I'm really looking forward to this line. It's about time someone did a Trigun 1:4 scale piece!
Crash421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 11:07 PM   #6
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

Good to know. BBTS isnt very cheap anymore with their international pieces. They marked up the other Figurama pieces 40% higher to accommodate. BBTS has simple returns though and Ive never had to deal with customs merch, so not sure who I'll go with yet.

Im jumping the gun a bit but I cant wait to see how theyd do a Wolfwood statue.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:28 AM   #7
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

Heres an earlier render pic

Old 10-19-2017, 12:49 PM   #8
Crash421
Sinister Six

There's a great deal of characters they can pull from for this line. Here's to hoping it's priced well and has great success. Shipping costs would be the primary thing stopping me from ordering. Been bit once before and I'm a bit shy about international shipping now.
Old 10-19-2017, 03:04 PM   #9
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

Yeah you never know. Might be all around less headache to go through bbts. Theyll have all the costs up front. I havent seen anything from Figurama about exclusive editions and extras so bbts may be just easier.

I doubt the gung ho guns would get made but I would for sure be down for Vash, Wolfwood, Legato and Knives. Maaaybe the Bernard Daily insurance girls haha
Old 10-28-2017, 01:40 PM   #10
Crash421
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlySamurai View Post
Yeah you never know. Might be all around less headache to go through bbts. Theyll have all the costs up front. I havent seen anything from Figurama about exclusive editions and extras so bbts may be just easier.

I doubt the gung ho guns would get made but I would for sure be down for Vash, Wolfwood, Legato and Knives. Maaaybe the Bernard Daily insurance girls haha
Heck yeah, once they start shipping their other larger pieces, I hope we can get an idea of what shipping will be. I usually like direct shipping, but if I have to go through a third party so be it. It at least puts my mind at ease and I know what I'm getting into (shipping cost wise). I really hope this line does well, one of my top 20 anime and manga of all time.