Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 04-28-2022, 10:37 AM   #1
Frankierock
Omega Red

Crazy Multiverse thought..Marvel/DC Crossover

Ok I was just thinking, with all this Multiverse stuff happening in Movies, and used in comics..
How Cool what it be if the Heroes swapped places into another Heroes world..
I?m not talking about having 5 different Batman or Spider-Man show up, or some sort of team up of Marvel/Dc. No that?s been done..not even talking about any swap of stories like if Superman was found by the Wayne? s or any What if scenario, No I?m thinking along the lines like this..

Spider-Man and Batman switch worlds, or Iron Man and Batman the 2 Billionaires are swapped ?no help from anyone just swapped into that person?s universe...something along those lines.

Could you Imagine if all of a sudden Batman has to face the Sinister 6. Venom and Carnage? Spider-Man deals with Bane and Joker? And so many other possibilities. With no help from the other.

I wonder if this has ever been pitched , I?m sure i?m not the only one that?s thought about it but now seems like the perfect opportunity with Marvels multiverse booming, Dc has Shown this on Tv and it?s again in the Upcoming Flash. So now would be the perfect time to switch it up..Get Comics hyped up again.

Thoughts??.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 11:14 AM   #2
Mister H
Green Goblin

Wouldn't mind seeing Bats go toe-to-toe with Cap.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 11:15 AM   #3
Mister H
Green Goblin

.......or with the Punisher, but Disney/Marvel seems to think he's "problematic".
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 03:56 PM   #4
ParisDean
Captain Marvel

Wasn't this part of the premise of the JLA/Avengers book that was just reprinted this year? I remember the Avengers fighting Starro on their own in it.
ParisDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 05:30 AM   #5
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

I prefere team ups like Batman and Daredevil, Superman and Thor, Black Canary and Black Widow and stuff...

Don't get me wrong, i don't suggest Hero vs Hero fights... I'm sick and tired of heroes beating the crap out of each other at first sight... It is dumb. I want Batman and Daredevil to team up like two decent persons and take on from The Hand, Kingpin, Joker, Bane, Court of Owls etc. Shortly villains.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote