Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 10-30-2022, 05:16 PM   #11
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid75 View Post
Darkside COllectibles must be irate right now...

Can't wait to know more.
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 06:26 PM   #12
ukshaun
Hercules

OMG!
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 06:28 PM   #13
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Tweeterhead’s is all I need. I don’t have the space or cash to drop on this. I hope it’s a stunning as Blitzway tends to be.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 08:32 PM   #14
bearmdel
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Noooo!!! I mean...YES!!!

I was settling for Tweeterhead one then Dakside announced a 1/4 scale option and now Prime 1 is coming up with one too???

I have a feeling it will be a 1/3 scale but hopefully not. I'm excited about it and can't wait to see what they will come up with

What do you guys think? Will it be 1/3 or 1/4?

E.
bearmdel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 08:51 PM   #15
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Tweeterhead?s is all I need. I don?t have the space or cash to drop on this. I hope it?s a stunning as Blitzway tends to be.
Probably my situation, too. But I'm open to this new possibility in addition to my Tweeterhead one. An irresistible sculpt, low profile base, and smart switch out options could make this an unexpected purchase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearmdel View Post
Noooo!!! I mean...YES!!!

I was settling for Tweeterhead one then Dakside announced a 1/4 scale option and now Prime 1 is coming up with one too???

I have a feeling it will be a 1/3 scale but hopefully not. I'm excited about it and can't wait to see what they will come up with

E.
I'd say odds are strong for 1/3, but who knows anymore. Hopefully we'll get confirmation soon.
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 08:59 PM   #16
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
And with one simple pic, P1 blew away the entire Sideshow "event," this week.

It really is this easy when SSC gives us the "meh" event that they gave us.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 10:11 PM   #17
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearmdel View Post
Noooo!!! I mean...YES!!!

E.
More than likely 1/3. While they did do the GOT pieces in 1/4, all of their DC movie pieces have been 1/3.

So, us Pfeiffer Catwoman lovers are going to be really spoiled. We'll have two different 1/3 pieces to choose from or the Darkside 1/4, as they stated they're doing that one in both scales. It's kind of fantastic because for the longest time, the only MP Catwoman collectible was the (still amazing) Tweeterhead 1/6 piece. Then came the Sideshow PF with the horrible portrait. Now, we have the Tweeterhead 1/4, plus these three new pieces.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2022, 04:01 AM   #18
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
So, us Pfeiffer Catwoman lovers are going to be really spoiled. We'll have two different 1/3 pieces to choose from or the Darkside 1/4, as they stated they're doing that one in both scales. It's kind of fantastic because for the longest time, the only MP Catwoman collectible was the (still amazing) Tweeterhead 1/6 piece. Then came the Sideshow PF with the horrible portrait. Now, we have the Tweeterhead 1/4, plus these three new pieces.
Yeah, as long as Prime 1 don't pull a Sideshow there with their portrait, which isn't likely since it's actually going to be a Blitzway piece and maybe even a K.A. Kim sculpt, I will simply have two more Michelles besides both my Tweeterhead statues.

Like I said, the more Pfeiffer, the better - if now Queen, Infinity, Iron and JND announced large Pfeiffer pieces of their own, those would unquestionably be added to my collection no matter the cost and materials, too. It's just my weakness.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2022, 05:33 AM   #19
Exorcist
Hydra

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
Yeah, as long as Prime 1 don't pull a Sideshow there with their portrait, which isn't likely since it's actually going to be a Blitzway piece and maybe even a K.A. Kim sculpt, I will simply have two more Michelles besides both my Tweeterhead statues.

Like I said, the more Pfeiffer, the better - if now Queen, Infinity, Iron and JND announced large Pfeiffer pieces of their own, those would unquestionably be added to my collection no matter the cost and materials, too. It's just my weakness.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	7FA885BD-3B00-45AC-973C-D436D16AB4BA.jpeg
Views:	11
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	155076  
Exorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2022, 05:53 AM   #20
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exorcist View Post