Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 12-02-2022, 08:09 AM   #1
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Transformers 7: Rise of the Beasts

I am not fimiliar with the Beastformers, aren't they, their own thing under the title of Beast Wars ? Well, i am no expert... But i loved watching Transformers G1 Cartoon on tv back in the Day in the 90s as a kid. It seems The Beast transfromers are coming to the regular Transfromers Film Universe with this 7th instalment. The Transformers designs are alot more loyal to The Cartoon and Comics designs with this new film. It looks like off the head goes, The Bayformers. I kind of got used to them actually, no matter how ugly the designs were... And i really wondered about Bay's take on Unicron. Oh well...

Here is the First Trailer of Transformers: Rise of the Beasts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiE38DvpZKI
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 09:14 AM   #2
protector2814
Phoenix

Looks kick-a$$ to me. I'll just admit it ... for silly, mind-numbing fun, I like Transformers movies.
protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 09:40 AM   #3
SONICobra
Batman

yeah dude this looks like a fun ride, i could see myself going to theaters a couple times for this if its as good as it looks. beast wars was an awesome show, so crazy to see these bots in a live action movie like this
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 03:58 PM   #4
Sonic Boom
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Transformers really wasn't on my radar as a kid, but I watched and loved Beast Wars when I was older. Really pumped for this one. It's supposed to be a sequel to Bumblebee, which I thought was better than previous offerings.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 10:03 AM   #5
AC_808
Hercules

Well ...at least, the Transformers in this movie look like Transformers from the shows. Really hated how the Transformers looked like in Michael Bay's movies.
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 01:26 PM   #6
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

It was a good film. It was abit boring at the begining but started to fire from all cylinders in the end. Optimus Prime and rest of the Autobots were abit weak for my taste though... Unicron was cool, but i would like to see him transform at least once. Transformers designs were alot better than Bay films.

And get ready for the team up for the next film. The Worlds will colide !
Old 06-29-2023, 06:36 PM   #7
AC_808
Hercules

Yea well ...the movie makers better stay true to the characters of that other franchise when they make the sequel. What made that franchise great was the different skill set each character had, the different personalities they each had ..and the different look they each had, too.

If the movie makers give them the same costume and make them act the same way ...then the movie is going to be sh!t.
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2023, 02:48 AM   #8
Sonic Boom
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

What's the general consensus on RotB? I loved all the Transformers scenes, but the humans were rather annoying. Yo, yo Brooklyn represent yo. I did like when the young Terrence Howard looking guy wore Mirage as a Halo suit and helped Optimus. Loving the modern takes on the G1 look. Nice to be able to tell which robot is which during a fight. And the collectibles (toys) coming from Bumblebee and RotB are glorious.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2023, 01:22 PM   #9
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
Transformers designs were alot better than Bay films.
Will have to disagree there. I found the Autobots to be dreadfully boring with literally no character to them, in comparison to Bays formers. While they retain the design closer to the G1 designs, their personalities where nowhere near those of Bays movies.
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2023, 03:27 PM   #10
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhain81 View Post
Will have to disagree there. I found the Autobots to be dreadfully boring with literally no character to them, in comparison to Bays formers. While they retain the design closer to the G1 designs, their personalities where nowhere near those of Bays movies.
Other than Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, it was almost impossible to saparete any transformers from each other in bay films. I didn't like The super ugly, over compilicated mess of a transformers designs in bay films. What character are you talking about... Only thing i can say for bayformers designs are ugly, if i summarize shortly.

And what kind of Transformers fan take bayformers designs over The G1 designs or designs closer to G1... Your first introduction to Transformers must be the Bay films when you were a kid for you to be into those ugly bayformers designs... Did i guess right ? lol

After 5 Films even i kind of got used to the ugly bayformers designs though, if i am being honest... lol