Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 10-02-2023, 02:18 PM   #421
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugnuts View Post
I?ve decided to send Wonder Woman back to sideshow for a replacement. Hopefully the one I get has the fixed hair, I?m guessing it depends on the batch. Fingers crossed nothing else comes broke!
For anyone who has sent back something for a replacement, if the replacement comes broke, does sideshow help out with it again or are you screwed? I?ve only sent back one thing before and it came back good, but this is a big, fragile piece and I?m scared something else will come back broke (like the hair).
I think it is refund only after a replacement is sent and that has issues also. I wish they would let you keep the original and use its parts if you need to, then ship what you don't need back.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 09:07 PM   #422
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugnuts View Post
I?ve decided to send Wonder Woman back to sideshow for a replacement. Hopefully the one I get has the fixed hair, I?m guessing it depends on the batch. Fingers crossed nothing else comes broke!
For anyone who has sent back something for a replacement, if the replacement comes broke, does sideshow help out with it again or are you screwed? I?ve only sent back one thing before and it came back good, but this is a big, fragile piece and I?m scared something else will come back broke (like the hair).
I had their Flash premium format and sent one back with an issue. The replacement also had an issue and they sent me ANOTHER replacement. Good customer service but still a hassle.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 01:54 PM   #423
myskye23
Hellboy

After the long wait and even longer Eco Shipping from Prime 1, she's finally Home. My 1/3 Scale Trinity is finish and I'm happy with how Wonder Woman turned out.

Mine didn't have the exposed scalp, I'm assuming Prime 1 fixed the later batches.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WW 1.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	503.2 KB
ID:	165887   Click image for larger version

Name:	WW 2.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	482.3 KB
ID:	165888   Click image for larger version

Name:	Trinity.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	361.3 KB
ID:	165889  
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 03:13 PM   #424
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by myskye23 View Post
After the long wait and even longer Eco Shipping from Prime 1, she's finally Home. My 1/3 Scale Trinity is finish and I'm happy with how Wonder Woman turned out.

Mine didn't have the exposed scalp, I'm assuming Prime 1 fixed the later batches.
Great comic based Trinity!
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 04:27 PM   #425
Asgard
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Congratulations on Wonder Woman. The Trinity looks great.

I've always liked Superman. I think this is one of the best Superman statues out there.
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 12:12 AM   #426
Lugnuts
Birdman

Kinda forgot about this thread, but I got my Wonder Woman back a couple weeks after my last post and it was all in one piece. Yeah sideshow! This and red Sonja are incredible together.
Lugnuts is offline   Reply With Quote