Sailor Moon

THey pair beautiful in that foto Gary
pau123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 01:38 PM   #872
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryTonge View Post
I can't get over how awesome this piece is! I can't stop looking at it. I love the parallaxing effect you get when you walk past it. Another advantage to that wall component of the base..
Ahh man, keep on posting pictures by all means, this thing looks amazing! My first box (2/2) Just arrived. I have no idea when they next one will arrive as that box is coming via USPS, it's finally moved to Los Angeles airport at least.

I must admit, I didn't like the wall at first, I never really planned to use it if I ended up ordering this. But the more I see amazing pictures like yours, the more I appreciate it. I will of course try it with and without as soon as I can. I might open up this box later, not sure I'll be able to resist waiting until the other one arrives.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2022, 02:08 AM   #873
azurepred
Zot

I just noticed that when ordering through Secret Compass, they charged me shipping on this when the listing says free shipping. Did everyone else get charged shipping as well?
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2022, 09:31 AM   #874
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Ahh man, keep on posting pictures by all means, this thing looks amazing! My first box (2/2) Just arrived. I have no idea when they next one will arrive as that box is coming via USPS, it's finally moved to Los Angeles airport at least.

I must admit, I didn't like the wall at first, I never really planned to use it if I ended up ordering this. But the more I see amazing pictures like yours, the more I appreciate it. I will of course try it with and without as soon as I can. I might open up this box later, not sure I'll be able to resist waiting until the other one arrives.
The wall adds so much depth to this piece. I love it. Have you opened that first box yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
I just noticed that when ordering through Secret Compass, they charged me shipping on this when the listing says free shipping. Did everyone else get charged shipping as well?
I was charged about $500 in shipping fees.
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2022, 10:49 AM   #875
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
The wall adds so much depth to this piece. I love it. Have you opened that first box yet?

I was charged about $500 in shipping fees.
Your in Canada though. This is 2 items that I just noticed that says free shipping in the US and he?s charged me for it. Will see what he says about that.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2022, 10:59 AM   #876
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Quote:
Your in Canada though. This is 2 items that I just noticed that says free shipping in the US and he?s charged me for it. Will see what he says about that.
Damn you Americans with your free shipping!
Old 04-13-2022, 11:16 AM   #877
Speakeasy
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Unfortunately over sized doesn?t apply with that deal. It says at the bottom in small writing.
Speakeasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2022, 01:37 PM   #878
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
I don't see the listing for it anymore and I don't believe they were offering included shipping when I ordered.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2022, 04:40 PM   #879
Python
Omega Red

Quote:

Yeah, but it's not the box I thought, it's the box with the wall in so not so much to see. It's huge though!! And in person it looks way more interesting than it does in pictures. Lots of subtle detail and colours that I didn't expect to see.

The other box is still sitting in LA.... Thanks USPS.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2022, 04:42 PM   #880
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Yeah, but it's not the box I thought, it's the box with the wall in so not so much to see. It's huge though!! And in person it looks way more interesting than it does in pictures. Lots of subtle detail and colours that I didn't expect to see.

The other box is still sitting in LA.... Thanks USPS.
That wall kinda scares me. It's very hollow. I was sure to be careful when handling it.