Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Home Grown > Artist's Alley

Old 04-16-2011, 11:51 PM   #1
Hollywood_Randy
Frackin!

Sketch Card Mania- Book By R.Martinez

Sketch Card Mania is finally here!
I've had to stay quiet about this great book Denise and I have been authoring for the last 2 years, but it's finally being released this May!
Sketch card Mania is the first and only book about sketch cards and how to make them.
We teach everything from A-Z; how to design your custom sketch card back, construct and cut your own sketch cards, step by step drawing lessons as well as painting and drawing techniques. Sketch Card Mania also teaches you how to promote your cards and how to break into the Sketch Card Biz! Art by some of today's top Sketch Card artists, as well as exclusive interviews with Art Directors from todays most popular Sketch Card producing companies. Artist and art directors give you Pro tips on what it takes to get on Official Sketch Card sets.
Denise and I are every proud of Sketch Card Mania. It is packed with everything you ever wanted to know about Sketch CArds. We also want to thank all of the Uber Talented Artists who helped make this books spectacular. Featured Artists include Matt Busch, Mark McHaley, Nicole Falk, Soni Alcorn-Hinder, Leah Mangue, Nicole Falk, Alex Aldrete, Ingrid Hardey, Jamie Snell, Jeff Chandler, Luis Diaz, Terese Neilsen, and Len Bellinger, Denise Vasquez, and yours truly (Randy Martinez)!

All of this and more for only $25.00!!!!

Sketch Card Mania is Published through Impact Books (The good people who brought you my first book Creature Features) is available at all major book stores (like Barnes and Noble), Selected Art Stores, and Amazon.com, or you can order a copy directly from me and get a free "in book" sketch by Denise and I!

Click Here To order your copy, and get the free sketch.

Follow my Blog to read how Sketch Card Mania came to be!
Randy Martinez Blog

Click Here to Order
Hollywood_Randy is offline   Reply With Quote