Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 01-20-2022, 09:08 AM   #61
Shoo
Hercules

Short Facebook video
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2022, 09:13 AM   #62
ukshaun
Hercules

Looks excellent!
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 07:11 AM   #63
Shoo
Hercules

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 11:38 AM   #64
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Is it just me or do you have to be a HUGE Ledger fan to order a bust like this? I am not throwing anyone under the bus but it just seems like a large expense for a character likeness which is not even in the movie that long.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 11:44 AM   #65
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
Is it just me or do you have to be a HUGE Ledger fan to order a bust like this? I am not throwing anyone under the bus but it just seems like a large expense for a character likeness which is not even in the movie that long.
It's a full statue in 1/3 or 1/6 so the smaller one will be more affordable, we have lots of purple jacket ones so it's good to have variety. It won't be for everyone though
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 11:53 AM   #66
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalszabo View Post
It's a full statue in 1/3 or 1/6 so the smaller one will be more affordable, we have lots of purple jacket ones so it's good to have variety. It won't be for everyone though
Actually, I could be wrong but I believe the video is of the new life size bust of this police version. The 1/3 scale has already been up for preorder.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 07:58 PM   #67
BigMo
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

I wonder how imports will go into Australia with the Gun. Make sure any Oz buyers use 3rd party Australian sellers, don't attempt to order yourself from overseas.
BigMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 08:20 PM   #68
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMo View Post
I wonder how imports will go into Australia with the Gun. Make sure any Oz buyers use 3rd party Australian sellers, don't attempt to order yourself from overseas.
Would it really be that big of an issue? I’ve imported replica weapons before like swords, and given that in this case it’s less of a replica gun but just a shell of a gun with probably no moving parts. So less than some toys really.

We have sufficient gun control laws, but it’s not like it’s illegal or anything…..though I’ve never seen a unholstered weapon in real life (baring museums etc). Though I know the weapons laws in Melbourne, Victoria are quite strict in that residents in that state need permits to order bladed replicas (even blunt ones) from stores even in their own state.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 03:55 AM   #69
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
Would it really be that big of an issue? I?ve imported replica weapons before like swords, and given that in this case it?s less of a replica gun but just a shell of a gun with probably no moving parts. So less than some toys really.

We have sufficient gun control laws, but it?s not like it?s illegal or anything?..though I?ve never seen a unholstered weapon in real life (baring museums etc). Though I know the weapons laws in Melbourne, Victoria are quite strict in that residents in that state need permits to order bladed replicas (even blunt ones) from stores even in their own state.
Add to that all of the Covid totalitarianism - and Oz seems like a real peach of a place to live.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 04:21 AM   #70
Mr. THX
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Mr. THX is offline   Reply With Quote