Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 06-17-2021, 08:55 PM   #51
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

I really, REALLY want to buy that SS Mark III, so I need to hear about this one ASAP...
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 09:24 PM   #52
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
The Sideshow one does have a lot of body and shoulders but I suppose the queen one could be crisper with the sculpt.
The Sideshow Mark 3 is pretty much the same dimensions as my Mark 42 bust I have.

If you look at Queens Mark 7 bust, you’ll note that it shows more of the sides of the chest, rather than tapering off to that triangular point in front. It seems to go pretty much goes all the way to the waist. And of course it shows off much more of the back too.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 10:12 PM   #53
qz33
Doctor Doom

Yeah tell me about it. Did you convert? I wait listed right before Queen commented they were doing a bust last week... and converted yesterday. I'm alll in the air over the SS MKIII, and Queen's MK50, and MK85.
AAARRRGGHHHH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
I really, REALLY want to buy that SS Mark III, so I need to hear about this one ASAP...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
The Sideshow Mark 3 is pretty much the same dimensions as my Mark 42 bust I have.

If you look at Queens Mark 7 bust, you’ll note that it shows more of the sides of the chest, rather than tapering off to that triangular point in front. It seems to go pretty much goes all the way to the waist. And of course it shows off much more of the back too.
Yeah but Queen's MKVII is the most bust they've done yet and a lot of it was to accommodate those back aerials.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 10:56 PM   #54
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Yeah tell me about it. Did you convert? I wait listed right before Queen commented they were doing a bust last week... and converted yesterday. I'm alll in the air over the SS MKIII, and Queen's MK50, and MK85.
AAARRRGGHHHH!
This was addressed to me, right?

No, I haven't waitlisted it yet, though I want to. Just in my 'wishlist' as of now. I don't like how SS do these editions with no set number so I have no idea how long they're going to produce them. I only need one Iron Man bust, and I think I'd like it to be a Mark III... despite how awesome some of the others look.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 12:44 AM   #55
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
This was addressed to me, right?

No, I haven't waitlisted it yet, though I want to. Just in my 'wishlist' as of now. I don't like how SS do these editions with no set number so I have no idea how long they're going to produce them. I only need one Iron Man bust, and I think I'd like it to be a Mark III... despite how awesome some of the others look.
Yes sir yes sir. I figured that may be why you were in a hurry. Yeah you think ya got time and then they stop making the Galactus maquette. There's already a youtube vid of a booleg recast of this from March!
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 05:55 AM   #56
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
The Sideshow one does have a lot of body and shoulders but I suppose the queen one could be crisper with the sculpt.
I think queen will be in some ways very similar to ss, possibly a slightly different head position and much better paint, and a very different base to match their others. I'm guessing his armor will open up like the mark 7 too
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 09:44 PM   #57
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

I'll be down for a 1/4 MK III. Sideshow's was always lacking IMO.
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 01:33 PM   #58
EStark
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Mark III bust showed up in Queens Studios 2022 kickoff event video
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	4E7E59A6-DBED-4407-95F3-782F9EDDAF89.jpeg
Views:	44
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	146084  
EStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 01:50 PM   #59
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Finally, I've held off on tracking down the Sideshow bust in anticipation of this one.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 02:48 PM   #60
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
Finally, I've held off on tracking down the Sideshow bust in anticipation of this one.
Me too, I need this one lol
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote