Statue Forum 

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Premium Collectibles Studio

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow Domino PF DGK XM Moon Knight Statue DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue Clay Moore - Inside Stories

Old Today, 01:39 PM   #1301
Shinobu Sensui
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory7777 View Post
yeah the original one when i saw mine looked really tan, i never seen cammy that tan. it was the same case with Sakura statue, she was the same tan as cammy and sakura also wasn't tan.

if you want the dive kick one, i do see them on ebay for around 400 which is not a bad price.
I was looking at the sprites today. SF2 Cammy has ever so slightly tanner skin than Alpha, but she does look more tan in the statue. Not that I'm complaining. The new game has costume colors that definitely have more tan skin.

I can't comment on Sakura though.

Someone told me they had a pink Ex one that was new for $600. They said $50 to ship.

I think I'm good for now. It is nice but I said I was going to just have two.

If they do the Battle Costume in 1:3 down the line (which is a possibility) I might change my mind then. The divekick one is quite cool though and has a small footprint. Not a bad one by any means. Less detailed face but a more detailed body.
Shinobu Sensui is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:15 PM   #1302
cool1sky
Fantastic Four

Oh wow I forgot about the styrofoam. What’s the dimension of the box? I was probably just going to put a garbage bag over it to protect it.
cool1sky is online now   Reply With Quote