Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 12-20-2019, 06:01 PM   #261
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunz View Post
You did? He’ll yeah
At CCXP19 we revealed our new license for 2020: Mortal Kombat!

One of the most iconic video games of all time, MK has many editions and so much history with a lot of beloved characters.

Now we need your help to choose which direction we should start with:

- Mortal Kombat Klassics: with the characters and costumes of the early games
- Modern Mortal Kombat: with the actual characters and visual of the most recent games of the franchise.

-Iron Studios

They held a poll on Facebook
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 06:02 PM   #262
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
They owe me $2k they have stolen... Would like to get that back.................................................

As well as several others...
Refunds and statues that have been bought and paid for are of course something owed. Equating delaying showing a new statue to not delivering or giving back money that is owed is two VERY different things and honestly insulting to those who are actually owed something :|
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 07:15 PM   #263
cool1sky
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Their word? :| Stuff gets pushed back, it's not like they owe you showing a statue. And the longer it takes them the more money it costs them so it's not like they want to push it if they had it ready they would. ---- happens and it's not ready yet. Really...

And I don't really need anyone to tell me about the clay sculpt. It wasn't looking very good at all and considering how long it took them to get that far and how quickly they got a vastly superior digital sculpt it's rather clear to me that they are having trouble sculpting it out of clay well and digital is a better choice for them.
Of course they don’t owe me anything. Just like I don’t owe them anything. But if they’re trying to sell me this statue and make me comfortable spending $1000+, they’re doing horrible at it.
cool1sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 07:26 PM   #264
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Refunds and statues that have been bought and paid for are of course something owed. Equating delaying showing a new statue to not delivering or giving back money that is owed is two VERY different things and honestly insulting to those who are actually owed something :|
What is insulting is how PCS has treated their customers that supported them over the several years to simple have them lie and steal from them.

I think those that are affected are OWED an honest explanation...

Doa, why don't you get off your PCS horse and try and get some answers when PCS will pay back what is OWED to them?

I'm sure Mark and Tony will tell you the same BS if you can track them down...
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 10:35 PM   #265
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
What is insulting is how PCS has treated their customers that supported them over the several years to simple have them lie and steal from them.

I think those that are affected are OWED an honest explanation...

Doa, why don't you get off your PCS horse and try and get some answers when PCS will pay back what is OWED to them?

I'm sure Mark and Tony will tell you the same BS if you can track them down...
It's dao and I never said they shouldn't refund people (infact the opposite). I didn't mind your many posts before (they are literally in every thread) but I do mind you making ---- up about me. So stop being pretentious and whine to someone else cause I certainly don't care for your pleas anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool1sky View Post
Of course they don’t owe me anything. Just like I don’t owe them anything. But if they’re trying to sell me this statue and make me comfortable spending $1000+, they’re doing horrible at it.
You said "go back on their word". that literally means you think they aren't doing something they promised you. If you're not happy that something was delayed fine, though this is a showing not a PO but whatever, you can not like that your own opinion. But they never gave "their word" that it would show up somewhere.
Old 12-21-2019, 01:09 AM   #266
qz33
Doctor Doom

Blacksunn is just associating their current attempts at promotion with their previous mistreatment of customers.

And Dao when you get robbed you do whatever you can and that's all he's doing the one thing he can aside from getting physical.
PCS wants the customers with problems to go away and be forgotten so he's just trying to stay relevant.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 01:09 AM   #267
cool1sky
Fantastic Four

In the FB group, one of the admins, Adams or Eliot, responded to a question of when we would see Cammy and they replied that we’d be able to see her at NYCC. That’s what I read. You can go look yourself.

I honestly wouldn’t have mind the delay if they gave us some more transparency.
cool1sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 01:12 AM   #268
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool1sky View Post
In the FB group, one of the admins, Adams or Eliot, responded to a question of when we would see Cammy and they replied that we’d be able to see her at NYCC. That’s what I read. You can go look yourself.
Yes yes, but they didn't promise or guarantee it.
If PCS was held accountable for their tardiness they'd of been out of business already along with about every other statue company.
Old 12-21-2019, 01:14 AM   #269
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Blacksunn is just associating their current attempts at promotion with their previous mistreatment of customers.

And Dao when you get robbed you do whatever you can and that's all he's doing the one thing he can aside from getting physical.
PCS wants the customers with problems to go away and be forgotten so he's just trying to stay relevant.
I have in fact have had money "stolen" from me from SS (around $300). I'm not and wasn't stoked about it. I didn't go around making ---- up about people and then calling them pretentious because of it (or derided anyone not related to SS about it whatever the reason).

Also in general if you're trying to actually get your money back from the company you probably shouldn't be talking ---- about them non-stop. If you want them to get hurt then sure it a hobby likes ours it will hurt, but probably decrease your chances of getting money back ;p
Old 12-21-2019, 01:22 AM   #270
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
I have in fact have had money "stolen" from me from SS (around $300). I'm not and wasn't stoked about it. I didn't go around making ---- up about people and then calling them pretentious because of it (or derided anyone not related to SS about it whatever the reason).

Also in general if you're trying to actually get your money back from the company you probably shouldn't be talking ---- about them non-stop. If you want them to get hurt then sure it a hobby likes ours it will hurt, but probably decrease your chances of getting money back ;p
He just didn't take what you said as you meant it.

And yeah but you reach a point where it's just a scorched earth mentality.