Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 03-19-2021, 11:30 PM   #11
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I hope this means more statues and same great quality they've shown thus far.
Depends on who they hire to actually do the work. Nice looking building is all good and well(and expensive), but it's the people that do the work. Many of their pieces were done at Toynami, one of the best quality factories in China, so there is a high bar set already.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 08:03 AM   #12
RyluzZ
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Depends on who they hire to actually do the work. Nice looking building is all good and well(and expensive), but it's the people that do the work. Many of their pieces were done at Toynami, one of the best quality factories in China, so there is a high bar set already.
This^

I got the Queen Joker Mask incoming and saw a comment on Facebook claiming they bought some cheap masks and just added a few paint touches and scratches and then resold that ---- as Queen....now I kinda feel betrayed and just looks "cheap" ahah

With that said I got 4 Queen pieces on pre order and got their Iron Man bust Mark 50, which looks super impressive! The stand is kinda lackluster and the bust should have been way more damaged but still, Top tier company at the moment
RyluzZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 09:16 AM   #13
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyluzZ View Post
This^

I got the Queen Joker Mask incoming and saw a comment on Facebook claiming they bought some cheap masks and just added a few paint touches and scratches and then resold that ---- as Queen....now I kinda feel betrayed and just looks "cheap" ahah

With that said I got 4 Queen pieces on pre order and got their Iron Man bust Mark 50, which looks super impressive! The stand is kinda lackluster and the bust should have been way more damaged but still, Top tier company at the moment
And supposedly that piece specifically (battle damaged version) is probably one of the reasons why they’ve ‘changed’ factories.

And when you get right down to it, that Joker Bank Robber Mask is probably one of the ‘cheapest’ props around. I still don’t know why I preordered the damn thing.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 09:47 AM   #14
RyluzZ
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
And supposedly that piece specifically (battle damaged version) is probably one of the reasons why they’ve ‘changed’ factories.

And when you get right down to it, that Joker Bank Robber Mask is probably one of the ‘cheapest’ props around. I still don’t know why I preordered the damn thing.
Exactly the same!! Thats what I thought! Explains the major delays aswell, in the end they only started in 2018...so much rapid expansion

Plus looking at the original movie prop....its soo much different...the mouth shape and ears....---- me...but yeah, same boat as you, no idea why I went with it

Also you and I seem to be ordering and have similar taste ahah, judging from the comments we do on other threads and statues.
RyluzZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 08:16 PM   #15
komodo112
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I'm really tempted to buy the new Weta Workshop Superman but the only company I completely trust is Queen Studios when it comes to Movie Portraits

Is there any plans for a Cavill Superman Statue from Queen Studios?
komodo112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 08:29 PM   #16
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by komodo112 View Post

Is there any plans for a Cavill Superman Statue from Queen Studios?
This is all we know so far - which, granted, isn't much.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 08:40 PM   #17
komodo112
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
This is all we know so far - which, granted, isn't much.
Thanks. I hope we get some sort of update soon.

Hoping for 1/4, but if they make one, I may break my no 1/3 scale rule
komodo112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 10:17 PM   #18
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Congrats Queen Studios!
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 11:42 PM   #19
BigMo
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

QS still owe us a Cavill bust to go with the DC line. Hope we get it soon cause I'm about to pull the trigger on the Infinity version....
BigMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 03:17 AM   #20
Brandon
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMo View Post
QS still owe us a Cavill bust to go with the DC line. Hope we get it soon cause I'm about to pull the trigger on the Infinity version....
At this point, idk if it'll come out anytime soon. Every time we've asked about it, QS has said that it's in development, and they haven't decided which film to base him on.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote