Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-29-2021, 11:51 AM   #31
wayne-m0
The Spirit

Just taken the plunge on it with a layaway plan. I think next to Godzilla its going to look awesome. Just need to find space and I think will be quite sought after over time. Limited run of only 500 though ouch!!!
wayne-m0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 01:15 PM   #32
Baronflash
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne-m0 View Post
Just taken the plunge on it with a layaway plan. I think next to Godzilla its going to look awesome. Just need to find space and I think will be quite sought after over time. Limited run of only 500 though ouch!!!
Exactly what I was thinking. Can’t have Godzilla and not Kong. But then no doubt prime were thinking that as well .
Baronflash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 02:55 PM   #33
komodo112
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baronflash View Post
Exactly what I was thinking. Can’t have Godzilla and not Kong. But then no doubt prime were thinking that as well .
I'll be having Godzilla without Kong.

Never owned a bust before but that one impressed me too much. Overall, I think that Kong one has more presence but I'll barely have the space for the Big G.

I'm just waiting for a Godzilla Statue that will catch my eye as much.
komodo112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 02:57 PM   #34
wayne-m0
The Spirit

Mate there is always space to be made for awesome statues!!! Just have to re-arrange or put some others away in storage and rotate the display maybe.
Old 04-29-2021, 03:02 PM   #35
komodo112

Quote:
Mate there is always space to be made for awesome statues!!! Just have to re-arrange or put some others away in storage and rotate the display maybe.
I'm selling a few to justify the purchase but you hit that on the bulls-eye. I rotate my displays

I've always been a huge Godzilla Fan. I love Kong but not nearly as much as the Big G so I'm content. With XM getting the Godzilla License and Spiral Studio putting out some impressive pieces, going to put the wallet on the sideline to see what happens

But grats getting that Kong Bust. If the production piece turns out like the prototype, I'll say that's the best Movie Bust to date.
Old 04-29-2021, 03:10 PM   #36
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by komodo112 View Post
I'm just waiting for a Godzilla Statue that will catch my eye as much.
i don't know if you like X-Plus but there's a fantastic Gigantic 54 up for PO

The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 03:24 PM   #37
komodo112

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
i don't know if you like X-Plus but there's a fantastic Gigantic 54 up for PO

I personally think X-Plus made the best Godzilla Sculpt so far. This one is almost perfect.

My biggest peeve is the tail stand. If I pay that much for something, the engineering should be far better. Spiral Studios hit it out of the park with their Burning Godzilla, but I'd rather have a regular version.

If Spiral Studio took that Burning Godzilla, did a regular version like that with a water base...Day 1 Purchase. He'd go perfect with Ghidorah. I'd be beyond happy.
Old 04-29-2021, 05:11 PM   #38
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:

I personally think X-Plus made the best Godzilla Sculpt so far. This one is almost perfect.

My biggest peeve is the tail stand. If I pay that much for something, the engineering should be far better. Spiral Studios hit it out of the park with their Burning Godzilla, but I'd rather have a regular version.

If Spiral Studio took that Burning Godzilla, did a regular version like that with a water base...Day 1 Purchase. He'd go perfect with Ghidorah. I'd be beyond happy.
Agree. They should have had the tail positioned on the ground.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 04:20 AM   #39
wayne-m0
The Spirit

Quote:
I'm selling a few to justify the purchase but you hit that on the bulls-eye. I rotate my displays

I've always been a huge Godzilla Fan. I love Kong but not nearly as much as the Big G so I'm content. With XM getting the Godzilla License and Spiral Studio putting out some impressive pieces, going to put the wallet on the sideline to see what happens

But grats getting that Kong Bust. If the production piece turns out like the prototype, I'll say that's the best Movie Bust to date.
I agree completely mate with you and for sure i think this bust is gonna be an awesome presence but damned expensive but will be sought after I believe.
Old 04-30-2021, 09:13 AM   #40
komodo112

Quote:
I agree completely mate with you and for sure i think this bust is gonna be an awesome presence but damned expensive but will be sought after I believe.
This will definitely have presence. You put that guy anywhere in your collection, I guarantee you he'll get noticed first.

Some of these life like busts look borderline creepy, Godzilla looks cool, but that Kong is just bad ass.

I don't say this about many pieces, but that's something I'd actually pay money just to see in person! A 'grail' is one thing, but that right there is going to be a crown jewel. Damn expensive but I think anybody that can afford it will be happy.