Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 11-23-2020, 12:05 AM   #171
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory7777 View Post
yeap this, chun-li and cammy 1/3 one. i know they messed up Sakura one and i read they messed up Karin and Laura one as well.that is what three back to back? if they mess more statue, they will start to lose trust from all the buyers or probably even lose them.
This statue marks my return to PCS. Truly I do not want to get burned.

Quality control needs to hit a home run.
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 01:10 AM   #172
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory7777 View Post
yeap this, chun-li and cammy 1/3 one. i know they messed up Sakura one and i read they messed up Karin and Laura one as well.that is what three back to back? if they mess more statue, they will start to lose trust from all the buyers or probably even lose them.
There are a lot of people happy with all three of those statues. Just because a handful of people hadissues doesn’t mean all the statues had issues. Now Sakura, I agree had more issues then we would like, but we have had barely any issues with Karin or Laura. But, yes we will be taking good care during QC for Cammy, Chun-li, and the rest.
red_ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 03:34 PM   #173
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ant View Post
There are a lot of people happy with all three of those statues. Just because a handful of people hadissues doesn’t mean all the statues had issues. Now Sakura, I agree had more issues then we would like, but we have had barely any issues with Karin or Laura. But, yes we will be taking good care during QC for Cammy, Chun-li, and the rest.
Thankyou, I am really looking forward to Mika, cammy and Chun-li statues. Also it is good to hear that not many people had issue with karin and laura statue and they loved it. i was bit worried about Chun Li statue after i got the Sakura one.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 04:09 PM   #174
manboy
Sinister Six

I'm all in on the swimsuit R Mika and POed it. Tempted to get the other one but wanted to maybe see in hand pics first. Plz PCS make them as good as the protos and they will be a homerun!
manboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 06:05 PM   #175
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

God, I don’t ask for much, Please god let those buns come out perfectly!

Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 02:55 PM   #176
Electric Tiki
Producer
Producer

Is there any shipping update for this young lady? My Sideshow orders still says August/Sept. I ceratainly understand the possiblility of delays.
Electric Tiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 03:09 PM   #177
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ant View Post
Laura's black and white eye's looked average at best. This may have been because the head sculpt was not detachable, and made life harder for the painters?

It is only fair that PCS offer a new Laura in green and yellow, full fight pose ;D
If you ever do, please feel free to run proto's pass me for a 100% thumbs up
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2021, 11:08 AM   #178
Aranea
Doh!

Also still wondering myself if the statue will receive a delay. Got mine pull paid. I went with the regular wrestler attire.
Aranea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2021, 01:08 PM   #179
goatchumby
The Herculoids

PCS’s release estimate for Mika was changed to Q3 21. The last time I saw and update on her was in their 6/31/21 newsletter where they only showed some unpainted and disassembled parts from the swimsuit version in a basket.
goatchumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 03:45 PM   #180
goatchumby
The Herculoids

Delay email today from SS for both variants. Oct-Dec 21.
goatchumby is offline   Reply With Quote