Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 02-18-2020, 09:07 AM   #801
Kriegsfuerst
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I don't want to ruin your happiness but that paintjob is just absolutely cheap and super boring. Looks like 6 colors were used in total. I'm so relieved that I didn't order.
Kriegsfuerst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 10:28 AM   #802
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriegsfuerst View Post
I don't want to ruin your happiness but that paintjob is just absolutely cheap and super boring. Looks like 6 colors were used in total. I'm so relieved that I didn't order.
Ouch. I don't mind the paint job if I had a criticism and it is very rare for me to criticize Ehren but I think the guys head is too round and short and should be a little longer but it is definitely not a deal breaker and I am glad I ordered it. I also ordered the reaper but haven't seen anything on that. Did not order the Teaser but Shedman did so I will get to see one in person.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 08:50 PM   #803
Level52
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriegsfuerst View Post
Well thanks for the kind words. We actually spent a lot of time rendering the paint tones to match the painting as closely as we could. Which is our job, and part of our contract. As you might know with Frazetta work the colors he uses infer strange lighting details, and environments that are often more fantasy than reality. We are proud of these pieces, and what the factory could do.

Enjoy collecting.
Level52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 09:10 PM   #804
ruzzell
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Level52 View Post
Well thanks for the kind words. We actually spent a lot of time rendering the paint tones to match the painting as closely as we could. Which is our job, and part of our contract. As you might know with Frazetta work the colors he uses infer strange lighting details, and environments that are often more fantasy than reality. We are proud of these pieces, and what the factory could do.

Enjoy collecting.
I am very much looking forward to Teaser! Thanks for interacting with the collector community and please know these works of art are appreciated. ❤️
ruzzell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 11:05 PM   #805
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Farzad Maleki most recent WIP Flashman
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Farzad Flashman.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	128704  
Old 02-19-2020, 01:30 AM   #806
qz33
Rescue

^Wow.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 02:41 PM   #807
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Still a WIP but an update on Farzad's Flashman. I tried to send him to Level52 to see if he can get it produced but he didn't respond. He does some of the best detail work in the world and loves Frazetta. I really wish some of his stuff would get produced.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Frazetta Flashman 2 25 update.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	128785  
Old 02-25-2020, 03:58 PM   #808
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

There are some in hand pics of the Teaser in the Level 52 delivery thread. That is one I didn't order even though a Frazetta (kind of regretting it now) because it wasn't really my kind of thing. Looking forward to seeing Shedman's in person though when he gets it.

http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=167662
Old 02-26-2020, 03:53 PM   #809
Level52
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
Still a WIP but an update on Farzad's Flashman. I tried to send him to Level52 to see if he can get it produced but he didn't respond. He does some of the best detail work in the world and loves Frazetta. I really wish some of his stuff would get produced.
So sorry we missed this email. We love it, I think we can easily make it happen, just have to check on if its in our licensing catalog
Level52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 04:15 PM   #810
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Level52 View Post
So sorry we missed this email. We love it, I think we can easily make it happen, just have to check on if its in our licensing catalog
No worries it wasn't an email I am just FB friends with him and sent him a private message urging him to reach out to you. I don't know if you saw his Destroyer but it was incredible although I think cost prohibitive to produce at any scale larger than ReelARt 1/8-1/9 but the Flashman might work.